Can I download an image to OneDrive edit it and upload it back to Xbox captures?

Discus and support Can I download an image to OneDrive edit it and upload it back to Xbox captures? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I download an image to OneDrive edit it and upload it back to Xbox captures? ae9fc67f-38fb-4131-8d2f-5bf48a2cbb06 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LatN Warrior, May 22, 2023.

1. LatN Warrior
    LatN Warrior Guest

Can I download an image to OneDrive edit it and upload it back to Xbox captures?

:)

LatN Warrior, May 22, 2023
  2. LatN Warrior Win User

OK, Thank you for the feedback, I was hoping for a yes, but had exhausted my time trying to make it happen. I greatly appreciate the feedback!
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello LatN, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

At the moment, it is not possible to re-upload a clip or picture that you already exported from the Xbox network to it.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

Go to the App Store, or Google Play and download the Xbox app. You can then upload your game captures to Xbox Live, then use the mobile Xbox App to download your captures after they're uploaded to Xbox Live. You can also click on the share options for
    your captures and upload them to Onedrive and use the mobile Onedrive App to download to your phone.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

How do I back up Xbox captures to a different OneDrive account?

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

To back up your Xbox captures to a different OneDrive account, you can use the “Upload to OneDrive” function. Here are the steps to follow:
    1. Launch the “Captures” app on your Xbox console.
    2. Select the captures that you want to back up to OneDrive.
    3. Choose the “Upload to OneDrive” option from the available actions.
    4. Sign in to the OneDrive account where you want to store your captures.
    5. Wait for the upload process to complete.

Please note that you can’t upload captures that are recorded to an external drive directly to OneDrive from your console. However, you can copy them to your desired external drive and then upload them to OneDrive from your PC.

I hope this helps.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?

You can use the Upload Studio app on the Xbox to upload your captures to OneDrive. From OneDrive you are able to download your captures for sharing on your social media pages if you wish to do so.
Thema:

1. Can I download an image to OneDrive edit it and upload it back to Xbox captures? - Similar Threads - download image OneDrive

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  4. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  5. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  6. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  7. Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help): I just bought a second hand Series X yesterday, I was blown away when I seen it was only hitting 30-45Mb/s , while my Series S has no issue consistently holding 150-195Mb/s.. I’ve tried many...
  8. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  9. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  10. How to download images from xbox to pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download images from xbox to pc?: It used to be as easy as opening the companion app, but it says that app is no longer supported? And the xbox app it links me to doesn't have this function? 4033b453-ca77-4dd5-a3b6-4ee0e6474eef