Can i deposit more than 5000 credits at once?

Discus and support Can i deposit more than 5000 credits at once? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have 14900 credits in my account and no date for deposit available beneath.. So I was wondering if all 14900 points will automatically be deposited... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Instant DnB, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Instant DnB
    Instant DnB Guest

I have 14900 credits in my account and no date for deposit available beneath.. So I was wondering if all 14900 points will automatically be deposited in one transaction or do I have to come back and redeem them 5000 at a time?

:)

Instant DnB, Oct 20, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Credit on hold since

Hello troyen29,

We only automatically schedule a deposit at 5000 or more pending Credits. You can manually request a scheduled deposit at 1000 or more pending Credits from your MyRewards page.

XBLRewards8, Oct 20, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Plys, i put my phone in " contact us" but never call me.

Hello GhostLugo,

We only automatically schedule deposits at 5000 or more pending Credits. Since you have at least 1000 pending Credits, you can request a scheduled deposit from the MyRewards page.

XBLRewards8, Oct 20, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Once you get over 5,000 credits, the system will deposit all of the credits you have pending in time for that deposit. So all 14,900 credits may deposit at the same time, but if you earned some of them too late for a deposit date, only part of them may deposit.
    5,000 is just the amount you need to trigger an automatic deposit.

Smwutches, Oct 20, 2016
  5. Instant DnB
    Instant DnB Guest
    thank you for the prompt reply Can i deposit more than 5000 credits at once? :)

Instant DnB, Oct 20, 2016
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Instant DnB,

Furthermore, due to issues with MyVIP, we had to delay payback for September. So while those Credits are dated as 9/30, they were only recently placed into your account (roughly around the 17th of October). You should receive these Credits during the end
    of the month deposit. Apologies for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

Once you get over 5,000 credits, the system will deposit all of the credits you have pending in time for that deposit. So all 14,900 credits may deposit at the same time, but if you earned some of them too late for a deposit date, only part of them may deposit.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Instant DnB,

Furthermore, due to issues with MyVIP, we had to delay payback for September. So while those Credits are dated as 9/30, they were only recently placed into your account (roughly around the 17th of October). You should receive these Credits during the end
    of the month deposit. Apologies for the confusion.
  9. Instant DnB Win User

thank you for the prompt reply :)
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

I never recieved my xbox reward points from 2 different occasions can some one help

Hello CARNEYFACKER,

We only automatically deposit at 5000 or more pending Credits. While you can request a scheduled deposit manually, you can only do so once you have 1000 or more pending Credits. Since you are beneath this amount, you cannot currently receive a deposit.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Is there a bug with the Rewards program?

Hello SynicalSTAR,

We only perform an automatic deposit at 5000 or more pending Credits; that is why the upper limit of the pending bar is set to 5000 Credits. It is just to show your progress towards an automated deposit. It is possible to have more than this amount pending
    (and many users often do!). Since you did not reach 5000 pending Credits until recently, you were not scheduled for a deposit. Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be
    deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit the following month. Since the Credits that placed you over 5000 pending Credits and scheduled you for a deposit automatically occurred
    at the beginning of the month, you should expect your deposit in the end of month deposit cycle.

Since you were automatically scheduled for a deposit, there was no need for you to request one manually, so the button was disabled on your page.
Thema:

1. Can i deposit more than 5000 credits at once? - Similar Threads - deposit more 5000

2. i have a direct deposit authorization form?

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a direct deposit authorization form?: i have a direct deposit authorization form from my cash app to authorize Microsoft to pay me where do i send this direct deposit form to Microsoft what is their email address so i can send it to...
  3. My Daily Xbox Rewards are not being deposited to my local charity, what's wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Daily Xbox Rewards are not being deposited to my local charity, what's wrong?: I do the daily log in for rewards points on the Xbox mobile app and those rewards have built up and deposited to my charity of choice Community Foundation for Kingston and Area, but after...
  4. Xbox said it deposited a $5 gift card on the Microsoft App Store for me. It doesn’t have an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox said it deposited a $5 gift card on the Microsoft App Store for me. It doesn’t have an...: It says it gave me a gift card for $5 but I can’t redeem it and my account balance hasn’t changed. 416bef49-f227-4e49-86c2-6e8c2850f7cc
  5. I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. (3)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. (3): Post 1: I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. ¿What happens? Post 2: https://forums.xbox.com/en-us/thread/8a452679-ead9-4262-b3a8-10c783ab8a79 Hello I have already redeemed...
  6. I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. (2)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. (2): original post: I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. ¿What happens? I already have a payment account set up in my account (a long time ago) but I have not received a deposit...
  7. I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. ¿What happens?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. ¿What happens?: Hello I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. ¿ What happens ? I have 25,500 credits Now that XBL Rewards will become Microsoft rewards, ¿what will happen to my credits? I do...
  8. Have had more than 10,000 Rewards credits since the 13th, but no deposit yet and it's now the ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Have had more than 10,000 Rewards credits since the 13th, but no deposit yet and it's now the ...: No date or any error message shown at all, help please! 4d0bac7e-71e3-4249-8a33-aea1f9e96f3e
  9. with 20,000 points in rewards since 4/03 and they deposit after 15 days more still n ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    with 20,000 points in rewards since 4/03 and they deposit after 15 days more still n ...: with 20,000 points in rewards since 4/03 and they deposit after 15 days more still n depositedAnd you do not even have to ask me for it. 5b2a43be-4503-4b23-a8b6-5f5dab3b8e57
  10. Have more than enough pending points. Did not deposit on the 30th of December

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Have more than enough pending points. Did not deposit on the 30th of December: I have 52,250 points pending in my account and I'm wondering when they'll be deposited. I've had them since the end of last month and expected them to be deposited in my account on the 30th but...