Can i delete my Xbox account without deleting my Microsoft account?

Discus and support Can i delete my Xbox account without deleting my Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have been trying to get to log-in on my ps5 on minecraft but its saying that i have to login with a different account that is linked to minecraft ios... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bram van Egmond, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Can i delete my Xbox account without deleting my Microsoft account?

i have been trying to get to log-in on my ps5 on minecraft but its saying that i have to login with a different account that is linked to minecraft ios but i never use that anymore. I want to delete my xbox account so that i can make a new one on my current microsoft account in the hopes that the old account wont be on my current microsoft e-mail.

:)

Bram van Egmond, Dec 23, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi Bram V, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

To consider:
    To delete your Xbox profile, you must close your Microsoft account. There is no way to close your account while maintaining your Xbox profile or gamertag.

To link your Xbox profile to another Microsoft account, see:
    Change your Microsoft account email address or phone number

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/accou...te your perfil de,perfil or gamertag of Xbox.

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. Bestlano Win User

Delete My Xbox Account Without Deleting My Microsoft Account

4. Geth Win User

Can i delete my Xbox live account without deleting my Microsoft account?

You can delete individual games from your achievement list if you have 0 score from that game.

But you can't delete games with a score currently. You can change emails attached to the gamertag itself, but thats it.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there broosedragon,

It will not actually be possible to reset your accounts Xbox achievements and all without deleting your Microsoft account. If you would like to start over you would need to create a new Microsoft account so that you can then register it with Xbox.

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Thema:

1. Can i delete my Xbox account without deleting my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - delete account without

2. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  3. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  4. Is it possible to remove an email address from an Xbox account without deleting the email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to remove an email address from an Xbox account without deleting the email...: Is it possible to remove an email address from an Xbox account without deleting the email account from the Microsoft servers? The situation: we set up our son's Xbox account when he was a small...
  5. "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies: My account was deleted without permission or notice to me whatsoever. The last email I received was on 7 Sep about updating Terms of Service. Prior to that I have 15+ single-use codes for sign in...
  6. I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails: I just need to switch my email on xbox accounts but the email i want to swtich to is reserved to one of my other accounts. is there any possible way that someone can swtich the email on my...
  7. How do I recover a deleted account without having access to said account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover a deleted account without having access to said account?: Hello! I recently got 3 emails 2 days ago. One, was that my password had been changed, the second was that new information was added, and the third was that new information was deleted. So, i've...
  8. How do I delete my Xbox live account without deleting my entire Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete my Xbox live account without deleting my entire Microsoft account?: I created an Xbox live account like 5 years ago so I could play on my ex's console, but we broke up like 6 months later and I totally forgot about the account until I randomly started getting...
  9. Want to switch email for Xbox account without deleting Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to switch email for Xbox account without deleting Microsoft account: My Xbox account is under my mom's Microsoft account. I was wondering if I was able to put my email in there and delete hers from it so it would be fully my account, without messing up her email or...
  10. My account is deleted without any notifications on my e-mail.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is deleted without any notifications on my e-mail.: My account is deleted (this account) without any notifications whatsoever, the Microsoft Store email has been change into a Russian one, and it seems that my account in Minecraft cannot be...