Can I customize my mouse side buttons on my Xbox series x??

Discus and support Can I customize my mouse side buttons on my Xbox series x?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently started playing more games with keyboard and mouse support and was wondering if it was possible to map my mouse side buttons to work on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeightonOP, Jan 21, 2023.

1. LeightonOP
    LeightonOP Guest

I recently started playing more games with keyboard and mouse support and was wondering if it was possible to map my mouse side buttons to work on my Xbox (it’s a razor mouse)

:)

LeightonOP, Jan 21, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

You donr

It's basic keyboard and mouse drivers

For.what you want you would need offical supported mouse

If you want mouse and keyboard full support you should.usr a gaming pc

Even switch pro won't support gaming mouse's other then basic functions

Or if the mouse is designed for Linux you have to use the Linux functions of the steam os
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I am afraid we cannot map your mouse side buttons on the Xbox console. I found a link where you could map it but it's for PC. You can refer here on this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-d...
  4. gameshareAcidxcalber Win User

My sidebuttons do not work on my mouse for Xbox Minecraft

Minecraft has support for side buttons and keyboard mouse they worked for me in past.

Now they don't in Minecraft, with any mouse with buttons.an update they must of deleted side button options.

Which means it Minecraft error not my Xbox or mouse.

Since Minecraft is owned by Microsoft I thought they'd help here.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Can I play Rainbow six siege with keyboard and mouse in 2023? And if so how?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Yes, you can play Rainbow Six Siege with a keyboard and mouse on Xbox Series X/S.

Connect your keyboard and mouse to your Xbox Series X/S console. You can connect them directly to the console's USB ports or use a USB hub if you need more ports.

Once your keyboard and mouse are connected, start up Rainbow Six Siege on your Xbox Series X/S.

In the game's main menu, navigate to the Options menu.

From the Options menu, select the Controls tab.

From the Controls tab, select the Controller Type option.

Change the Controller Type to Mouse and Keyboard.

Customize your keyboard and mouse settings to your liking.
  6. ClaytonMonster Win User

Xbox Series X - Mouse not working at all

Edge does not support mouse, Am I right?

I have a similar issue, as my light speed Logitech mouse does not work the the series X, wired or wireless.
Thema:

1. Can I customize my mouse side buttons on my Xbox series x?? - Similar Threads - customize mouse side

2. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  5. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  6. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...
  7. Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option: Can anyone at Xbox Design Lab tell me if these ABXY buttons can be used or added as a selection for the Elite Series 2 controller?? This is an official Xbox controller and I just can't imagine why...
  8. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  9. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  10. Contact Customer Service

in XBoX on Windows
    Contact Customer Service: There was a charge of 69.99 on 5/2 and would like to know what it was for efda422e-ba27-4878-b700-093357540930