Can i connect two monitors together by two vgas? i have a two sided vga cable and want to...

Discus and support Can i connect two monitors together by two vgas? i have a two sided vga cable and want to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just want to know if i can have my cousins monitor transfer whats going on on his screen to mine using a doouble sided vga cable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Giovanni Fabiano, Jun 2, 2024.

1. Can i connect two monitors together by two vgas? i have a two sided vga cable and want to...

i just want to know if i can have my cousins monitor transfer whats going on on his screen to mine using a doouble sided vga cable

:)

Giovanni Fabiano, Jun 2, 2024
  2. GUN5L1NGER Win User

Connecting to a computer flat screen instead of a television screen

You can get the VGA cable on eBay for about $4. You can even use an older CRT monitor. In that case you may have to buy an adapter to connect the two cables together, which can be had for about $2. Much cheaper than buying a new TV or monitor. For sound
    you can use any standard set of headphones along with an adapter which runs about $3 at Radio Shack.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

D-Sub Fora de escala 67.4kHz / 60Hz [Translation-D-Sub Out of range 67.4kHz / 60Hz] (R E S O L V I D O)

Hi

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

It's best to simplify the connections from your Xbox 360 console to your display if possible. If you have The Xbox 360 VGA HD AV Cable, then these are the steps to connect to your monitor:

1. Connect the A/V connector on the VGA cable to the A/V port on the console.
    2. Connect the VGA connector on the VGA cable to the VGA port on your HDTV or monitor.
    3. Connect the left and right (white and red) audio connectors on the VGA cable to the audio port on the monitor.
    4. Turn on the monitor and console.

Make sure you are also connecting the red and white audio connectors to the monitor.
  4. SandM1tch Win User

How to connect my xbox 360 to my computer monitor? Please Help

[quote user="EvilBsg62"]

DVI or VGA to HDMI adaptor. you will not have sound. so either a RJ11 to RCA adaptor or a good set of surround phones /w mic are good.

[/quote]

He said he had an Xbox 360 VGA Adapter. So yes, he will have sound and does not need an extra video connector.

[​IMG]

You hook up the RCA to 3.5mm adapter i described to the red and white and then plug your PC or headphone speakers into the 3.5mm connector. Plug the VGA cable into the monitor's VGA port and use the monitor's DVI port for your computer (assuming your computer
    can output DVI).

-

Again, if the computer does NOT have a DVI port (I looked up the monitor and it does has a DVI port), then you have to use a VGA KVM switch to flip between two VGA connections easily.
  5. Darth1337 Win User

Having problems connecting to my pc monitor

If your monitor has red, green, and blue cable connections then it sounds like your monitor uses component. The HD AV VGA cable will only work with a monitor that has a VGA input, but you may want to consider an HDMI cable if your monitor supports it.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

New gaming monitor

Nevermind

I just looked up that monitor and it doesn't have any Displayports, only two HDMI 1.4 ports and a VGA port,

I don't think you can get an adapter for that monitor

you can only connect the Xbox One X through HDMI.
Thema:

Can i connect two monitors together by two vgas? i have a two sided vga cable and want to...

1. Can i connect two monitors together by two vgas? i have a two sided vga cable and want to... - Similar Threads - connect monitors together

2. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  3. How do i connect xbox app to console without a monitor?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i connect xbox app to console without a monitor?: Ive been using my memory on how the xbox menu looks to navigate it, but ive been having trouble connecting the app to the console. It's just stuck on the "Turn on your console and sign in with...
  4. Connecting Xbox One S to monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Xbox One S to monitor: We have just purchased an ACER Nitro VG270 monitor as my son want to play his Xbox One S with a monitor. When we connect using HDMI, a message comes across the screen saying "Input Not...
  5. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  6. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  7. It’s not connecting to the monitor when I turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s not connecting to the monitor when I turn it on.: For starters the console has a bad internal hard drive. Now it’s not connecting to the monitor and when I turn it on it only stays on for a couple of minutes then shuts off. I have tried 3...
  8. I have an Xbox Series S and I want to connect it to my Dell P2214Hb Monitor that uses a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox Series S and I want to connect it to my Dell P2214Hb Monitor that uses a...: When I connect an HDMI Cable to the Docking Station which is connected to my Xbox, the monitor doesn't seem to detect anything, even when i plug in the usb c type of plug to my xbox through a...
  9. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  10. Connecting Xbox to monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Xbox to monitor: Im trying to connect my Xbox to my monitor but it’s saying input is not supported what do I do? b458a344-cb79-472c-9032-b3f4622d9213