Can I connect my Xbox to a vga monitor

Discus and support Can I connect my Xbox to a vga monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So im trying to connext my monitor to xbox and i would like to know if this adapter will work i slreyd bougnt jts on its way can somebody conifirm it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zRage BILLER, Aug 6, 2020.

1. zRage BILLER
    zRage BILLER Guest

So im trying to connext my monitor to xbox and i would like to know if this adapter will work i slreyd bougnt jts on its way can somebody conifirm it for me please

:)

zRage BILLER, Aug 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

D-Sub Fora de escala 67.4kHz / 60Hz [Translation-D-Sub Out of range 67.4kHz / 60Hz] (R E S O L V I D O)

Hi

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

It's best to simplify the connections from your Xbox 360 console to your display if possible. If you have The Xbox 360 VGA HD AV Cable, then these are the steps to connect to your monitor:

1. Connect the A/V connector on the VGA cable to the A/V port on the console.
    2. Connect the VGA connector on the VGA cable to the VGA port on your HDTV or monitor.
    3. Connect the left and right (white and red) audio connectors on the VGA cable to the audio port on the monitor.
    4. Turn on the monitor and console.

Make sure you are also connecting the red and white audio connectors to the monitor.
  3. Intenzitey Win User

connecting my 360 to my computer monitor

Hi, you cannot connect your xbox to your Computer, but you can connect it to your monitor. Check the back of your monitor to see if it has an HDMI port and or VGA(Blue) or DVI(White). Most newer monitors have built in HDMI. If you don't you'll need to find
    an HDMI to VGA or DVI. Hope this helps and good luck.
  4. JosephfromNC Win User

Hooking up my Xbox One to a VGA monitor?

VGA is an analog connection and the X1 only connects to digital sources, hence the hdmi. I don't believe there is a viable option to connect to a vga monitor but you would be able to connect to a newer monitor that has hdmi in ports.
  5. RavenxKnight Win User

please help

Personally i wouldn't ask Radioshack.

Use the Xbox 360 VGA High-Definition AV cable to connect the gaming console to a PC monitor. The Xbox 360 VGA cable connects to the PC monitor's VGA port to render HD graphics. The cable is also equipped with standard red and white audio plugs for stereo
    connection. Purchase the eight-foot shielded VGA cable directly from Xbox.com. As of February 2011, the Xbox 360 VGA HD AV cable retains for $39.99.

Step 1

Turn off the Xbox 360 and remove the power cord from the back panel of the console.

Step 2

Turn off the monitor and remove its power cord.

Step 3

Plug the VGA end of the connector cable into the VGA port of the monitor.

Step 4

Insert the other end of the cable into the AV port on the back panel of the Xbox 360.

Step 5

Plug the cable's red and white audio connectors into the red and white audio jacks of your stereo equipment.

Step 6

Reconnect the Xbox power cord. Connect the monitor's power cable.

Step 7

Power on the Xbox 360 and the monitor. The Xbox Dashboard will load to the monitor display.
  6. Jordi A. Win User

The Ligawo brand converter (hdmi to vga) work fine for my, after many years
Thema:

1. Can I connect my Xbox to a vga monitor - Similar Threads - connect vga monitor

2. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  3. unsupported when i connect mi xbox to mi Inves tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    unsupported when i connect mi xbox to mi Inves tv: hi everyone i have a question that you all heard at least one time here, i dont know why when i connected mi xbox one to mi tv it appears "unsupported" i already tried it all,fabric reset, normal...
  4. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  5. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  6. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  8. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  9. Can i connect two monitors together by two vgas? i have a two sided vga cable and want to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect two monitors together by two vgas? i have a two sided vga cable and want to...: i just want to know if i can have my cousins monitor transfer whats going on on his screen to mine using a doouble sided vga cable a77495bc-7272-4995-90d1-fbd54e9775ff
  10. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....