Can I connect my Xbox series s to my tv without using my consoles hdmi port its broken

Discus and support Can I connect my Xbox series s to my tv without using my consoles hdmi port its broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I connect my Xbox series s to my tv without using my consoles hdmi port its broken ed1658e4-bbe4-45aa-9563-a719034e7496 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Drxpz King, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Drxpz King
    Drxpz King Guest

Can I connect my Xbox series s to my tv without using my consoles hdmi port its broken

:)

Drxpz King, Nov 23, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

3. ViableGryphon67 Win User

HDMI Troubles even after damaged HDMI output was replaced

Hello everyone!
    Something like that seems to happen to me.
    A few weeks ago my xbox one s runs perfect if I connected it to my projector or TV through the HDMI port.
    Now its only recognize a new TV, or I have to connect it to my projector through the AV port, with an adapter (hdmi to AV). If I connect it directly to the projector 's HDMI port,
    nothing is visible.
    The projector's hdmi works perfectly with my pc or with the digital camera. Then, the console emits signal unfailingly, because I can use it with my new TV,
    or with my projector through the AV adapter,
    Of course the quality is a little less than 720p.
    Will it be an update error?
    I already tried the cold start (start in low resolution) and it only worked with the TV, not with the projector.
    If anyone knows anything, I greatly appreciate it!
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Audio and Missing ports

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Optical audio out is not supported by Xbox Series X|S consoles. Connect your console to your TV using the provided HDMI cable, and then connect your TV to your stereo receiver or soundbar using the TV’s optical (S/PDIF) out port.
  5. DominumStige Win User

my xbox one s doesn't connect to hdmi

Unfortunately, the problem is related to the broken HDMI port of the console. The console cannot be used without HDMI.

You can try moving the HDMI cable a bit (in the console part) and check if the signal is on the TV. However, the HDMI port will need to be repaired.
  6. yzMICHAELzy Win User

Xbox Series X Has Failed. It Is Barely More Than A Month Old. What Kind of Garbage Is Microsoft Building?

Resync my TV? I fixed the problem by switching the HDMI input into the tv from one HDMI port to another. How would resolution have anything to do with it? The ports are all the same, with the same resolution. I believe there developed a conflict since
    I am using the provided HDMI 2.1 cable that came with the Xbox Series X, connecting the console to my LG TV with an 2.0 HDMI port. I have the feeling that had something to do with it. My TV is barely more than a year old.
Thema:

1. Can I connect my Xbox series s to my tv without using my consoles hdmi port its broken - Similar Threads - connect series without

2. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  3. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  4. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  5. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  6. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...: If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes thru soundbar.. same audio LAG is there. I’ve...
  7. my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi: my xbox series x is being a huge hassle right now. it connects to my phone hotspot just fine but it says my password for my home wifi is wrong when its not! my phone and laptop both easily...
  8. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  9. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  10. How to connect xbox series s for the first time without a tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect xbox series s for the first time without a tv?: I just bought a series s today and i don’t have a tv. my laptop has an hdmi port so i’ve plugged it in but i don’t know where to go from here. f9e56db7-0b24-4986-b1a1-6d1f4655feab