Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s...

Discus and support Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s display? I don’t have another display at the moment.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pedro Perillo, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s...

Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s display? I don’t have another display at the moment.

:)

Pedro Perillo, Sep 26, 2023
  2. Angela Nagle Win User

Minecraft Launcher Error

the version is: macos ventura 13.1 (22c65)

the model is: MacBook Air M1, 2020
  3. Francia J. Win User

How to connect xbox series s to MacBook Air M1

Hi Nikhilesh, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I would like to clarify, by connect are you pertaining to game streaming?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

How to connect xbox series s to MacBook Air M1

There are no HDMi inputs, and they'd be unplayably laggy if there were

Emulation breaks a lot of things in windows on the M1. Including Xbox features like RemotePlay
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s display? I don’t have another display at the moment

Unfortunately no. The video port on the Apple M1 (which is a display port) is only an output, not an input. It is there to output the laptop display to compatible monitor, it can not receive a video source. It won't work, not even with a DP to HDMI adaptor. This is pretty much standard practice for 99% of laptops.

You'll need either a TV or a monitor for your console.
  6. Jay (Vijayasimha BR) Win User

Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s display? I don’t have another display at the moment

This is not as solution, but, I am in a similar boat as you are. Xbox plus MacBook Air situation.

One possible plan I have is to buy a portable monitor. They are small enough to carry in the back pack along with your MacBook. And, some models are actually compatible with Xbox.

And of course, the portable display can double up as a second monitor for the MacBook which will help improve productivity as well. It’ a win win, he he :p

Something worth looking into.
Thema:

Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s...

1. Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s... - Similar Threads - connect series MacBook

2. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  3. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  4. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  5. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  6. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...: If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes thru soundbar.. same audio LAG is there. I’ve...
  7. my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi: my xbox series x is being a huge hassle right now. it connects to my phone hotspot just fine but it says my password for my home wifi is wrong when its not! my phone and laptop both easily...
  8. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  9. I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro...: Any ideas on how to connect the controller i had normal controllers that connected in the past but this one will not connect when I try to connect it it says connection rejected I tried multiple...
  10. How to connect xbox series s to MacBook Air M1

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect xbox series s to MacBook Air M1: How to connect xbox series s to MacBook Air M1 51ff7b3f-1996-4dfe-8b2a-fa3fe80e7d1f