Can I connect my Nintendo pro controller To my xbox series X?

Discus and support Can I connect my Nintendo pro controller To my xbox series X? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I was wondering if I can connect my Nintendo switch pro controller to my Xbox series X. And I wanted to know if this is allowed.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Justin Sather, May 29, 2024.

1. Can I connect my Nintendo pro controller To my xbox series X?

So I was wondering if I can connect my Nintendo switch pro controller to my Xbox series X. And I wanted to know if this is allowed.

:)

Justin Sather, May 29, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Justin, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to inform you that Nintendo controllers, such as the one you mentioned, are not authorized or designed for Xbox, so you won't be able to use them on an Xbox console.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  4. I AM B0DYBAG Win User

Can’t hear in-game voice chat.

It’s not connected to my controller. Although I have tried that as well. But I have an Astro A40 connected to a Mixamp pro TR which is connected to a Astro Audio Extractor. ( Since the new consoles don’t have an optical port) and the Audio Extractor is connected to my series X and TV.

Everything worked fine with this setup until about 3 weeks ago. Around the time the Series X had a firmware update.
  5. Dr Moe Dollaz Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Distorted Sound

Is there any solution to this until today? I‘ve got the same problem and got my razer kaira pro replaced, also checked with different controllers (x one s and x series x controller) and the problem still exists. The headsets packaging says „designed for xbox series x“ so I wouldn‘t expect these kind of problems. Any help is still appreciated.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series x and laptop gaming

If you want to play PC games then you need to play them on your PC. If your PC isn't good enough then you'll need to buy one that is. You can't play PC games on a Series X.

Both my self assembled PC gaming tower and my Series X are connected to my new LG C2 OLED. I use either my Xbox Series X controller or my 8bitdo Pro+ for most single player PC games. You're not restricted to keyboard and mouse for PC games for the most part.
Thema:

1. Can I connect my Nintendo pro controller To my xbox series X? - Similar Threads - connect Nintendo pro

2. Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?: I tried pairing my controller to my PC, and then seeing if it connected to Xbox Cloud, but it didn't work. Is there anything I can do? d57dc4e2-6bb6-40cf-b960-a4ceef224fd7
  3. Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?: I am curious does this controller connect to Nintendo switch by any chance? My kids would like to know. :) 5263b71b-121b-4c94-af30-5035986de98b
  4. Windows 10/11 Nintendo Switch Joycon Driver Error/Not Connecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10/11 Nintendo Switch Joycon Driver Error/Not Connecting: Just to discuss a common issue when pairing Nintendo Switch controllers on Bluetooth. It may work the first time, however you may find that when you return to pair again, it does not work, and the...
  5. Im trying to connect my Microsoft account to my Nintendo online account on minecraft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to connect my Microsoft account to my Nintendo online account on minecraft...: Im trying to connect my Microsoft account to my Nintendo online account on minecraft dungeons and i type in the code and getting a code sent to my email and it says I’m safe leave the page but on...
  6. Connecting Microsoft Account to Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Microsoft Account to Nintendo Switch: I bought Minecraft for my switch lite, and when I try to sign into my Microsoft or Switch account. I keep getting a successful login message on my laptop once I've entered the code from my Switch,...
  7. Automatic connectivity Issues with Nintendo Switch controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic connectivity Issues with Nintendo Switch controller: I have a Bluetooth Nintendo Switch Gamecube controller which i hoped would automatically connect, and everytime I turn on my computer i need to remove the device and re-add it. I was hoping to...
  8. How do I connect my Nintendo switch to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Nintendo switch to my Microsoft account: How do I connect my Nintendo switch to my Microsoft account f2d5cea6-23e5-4aa1-9ee5-58f8990c7b44
  9. hi I'm trying to connect my wired Xbox controller to my Nintendo switch but when plug it in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hi I'm trying to connect my wired Xbox controller to my Nintendo switch but when plug it in...: i plugged the controller into my pc and it worked i just wont work on the Nintendo i tryed plugging it in the Nintendo its self and into the dock but i controller wont turn on with either...
  10. How can I connect my child's Nintendo Switch to the Microsoft family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I connect my child's Nintendo Switch to the Microsoft family safety?: My child has a Microsoft account so she can play minecraft with her siblings. Unfortunately, it says she in not able to play online unless I give permission for multi-player games. I can't figure...