Can I change stream quality and frame rate on xcloud android?

Discus and support Can I change stream quality and frame rate on xcloud android? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to xcloud game on my phone with a controller on my lunch break at work. I have to use mobile data as my work internet has blocked all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Landen Brockmann, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Can I change stream quality and frame rate on xcloud android?

I want to xcloud game on my phone with a controller on my lunch break at work. I have to use mobile data as my work internet has blocked all game/gaming related things. I figured I have enough data for 16 hours a month at 720p 30fps. This was good enough for me as a child I could manage with it since it would make my lunch hours much more enjoyable.

I can not find any options to select stream quality and frame rate for mobile data. Is there something I am missing?

:)

Landen Brockmann, Nov 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Landen

Sorry to say but unfortunately that’s not possible
    Cloud gaming service changes the resolution and audio quality based on your current connection
  3. Landen Brockmann Win User

Is this something they could implement. Without a feature that lets me select quality and frame rate I will probably not renew my game pass ultimate. If Netflix can have quality options why can't xcloud?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Yes, you’re right
    Keep in mind that cloud gaming is still on beta

So, probably in the future selecting the quality could be an option
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem with streaming quality in EA games

When you say streaming can you clarify a bit so we can better help troubleshoot?

Are you talking about streaming to Mixer or Twitch?

Local streaming to the Windows 10 Console Companion App?

Streaming from the beta xCloud service on Android or iOS?

Streaming the beta remote Console Streaming on Android or iOS?

Or a different method?

Which ever it is will wildly change our ability to help, and where the best place to post might be. Let us know!
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xcloud en un pc con Windows 10 que no sea muy potente

Hi,

It's not possible yet. Xcloud streaming is only available for Android phones and tablets. My guess is it will be available eventually for streaming to Windows 10. I don't know when that will be.
Thema:

1. Can I change stream quality and frame rate on xcloud android? - Similar Threads - change stream quality

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  8. How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?: I recently purchased the Xfinity WiFi now pass and can't seem to connect to the network even though I have full signal fb640be0-89eb-47e7-bb46-96d23555790c
  9. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  10. Changes to controller response for online communication and streaming services.

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to controller response for online communication and streaming services.: Hello, upon watching YouTube and other video streaming apps, an idea popped in to my head. So, I’m sure many Xbox users turn off their controller whilst watching videos, episodes or movies. I’m...