Can i change my xbox home page back to the previous design?

Discus and support Can i change my xbox home page back to the previous design? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The new xbox home page is visually unpleasant to put it politely and i would like to change it back. Is this possible?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ayden Fallon, Jul 27, 2023.

1. Ayden Fallon
    Ayden Fallon Guest

The new xbox home page is visually unpleasant to put it politely and i would like to change it back. Is this possible?

:)

Ayden Fallon, Jul 27, 2023
  2. Eric Anderson2 Win User

Agreed! This new Homepage is Horrible.. Microsoft is really beginning to suck.. No better then Activision .. Do want they want & dont care if consumers like it or not. When we try to contact Microsoft, Their phone numbers are hidden, support sucks, your better off going to a forum w/ other people. Just like Activision.
  3. GLaDOS62 Win User

The change was NOT from user feedback, it was made because MS wanted to copy the PS5 dashboard.
  4. GLaDOS62 Win User

The new xbox home page is visually unpleasant to put it politely and i would like to change it back. Is this possible?
    No, MS in their infinite wisdom made the UI more "friendly" and forced it on us instead of making it optional like everyone would prefer.

So short answer, if you don't like it you are SOL and they likely won't listen as they hold all the cards and no longer need to make us happy.
  5. Calixtis(2) Win User

I feel like there was exactly NO user feedback that asked for:

95% ads

No actual customization abilities

Less pin options

Inability to remove rows

Extremely long scrolling to get to the bottom

Are you sure it was user feedback and not corporate greed feedback?
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

"this change was made based on user feedback in the past few months"

Eleven months of Negative Insider feedback did not change the direction Microsoft / Xbox had to implement this ADVERT Dashboard.

Months and months of comments to their Reddit Xbox Insider "discussion" thread fell on deaf ears.

Not once did Microsoft / Xbox provide any comment to the "discussion" threads to inform Insiders who were testing the lack of customisation and the proliferation of ADS to the Home screen.

The decision to release this ADVERT Dashboard was made long before any so-called discussion or feedback was posted, so your comment and many others about how it's based on user feedback, is false.
Thema:

1. Can i change my xbox home page back to the previous design? - Similar Threads - change home page

2. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...
  3. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  4. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  5. My home xbox - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home xbox - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  6. home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  7. If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me?

in XboX Insiders
    If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me?: I’m clueless submitted by /u/Historical-Ad-3050 [link] [comments]
  8. Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...: As the question states, I recently bought my wife an Xbox Series X. I changed my account to be home xbox on her account so that she can get access to Game Pass Ultimate like she had on her Xbox...
  9. I have changed my elite controller home button to green.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have changed my elite controller home button to green.: I have changed my elite controller home button, however when I leave editing it changes back to the default color. What am I missing? e72be71b-40a8-47e8-ac1c-608eee0a0254
  10. MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X...