Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...

Discus and support Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox Series X and I'm from India. There's a game called pillars of eternity 1. This game is not available in my current region India. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DIPAN NATH, Nov 29, 2023.

1. DIPAN NATH
    DIPAN NATH Guest

Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...

I have an Xbox Series X and I'm from India. There's a game called pillars of eternity 1. This game is not available in my current region India. My question is can I change my region to United States without violating Microsoft to play this game on my console? This game is available on gamepass ultimate in US. Thanks in advance.

:)

DIPAN NATH, Nov 29, 2023
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Xbox gaming pass not working on xbox

Hi philhatfield1,

The Xbox Game Pass for Console FAQ states that GamePass and GamePass Ultimate are for Xbox One & PC. I can only
    assume that if you are using an Xbox 360 then that is the reason you can not access GamePass on your console.
  3. Jonny306 Win User

Game pass is not working

Okay,

You won't have Gamepass.

Gamepass is a subscription that provides access to a library of games that can be played without purchasing them. Similar to Netflix.

While "Gamepass Ultimate" provided access to that same library and also gives access to Xbox Gold and EA Play.

Ea Play is also like gamepass that offers their own game library that can be accessed while the Subscription is active.

With Gamepass Ultimate, you'll have Gold, Gamepass, and Ea Play all in one Subscription.

However, what you purchased (Xbox Live) is Xbox Gold. This is a subscription that provides access to online gaming.

It is not Gamepass so if you are looking for an active Gamepass after redeeming that 12-month Subscription, Gamepass will not show but Xbox Live or Xbox Gold should show.

Is that showing up at all?
  4. Marian sima Win User

Cannot redem code.

My xbox live gold and xbox gamepass ultimate subscriptions are for the same region, for Turkey.

I had another xbox gamepass subscription that expired and it was for another region, i dont know if that matter somehow.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

xboxgamepass

Hello WhyChiken,

Since you have Gamepass ultimate, that means you already have access to Xbox live gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC. To utilize the PC subscription, you just need to be signed into the same Microsoft account that owns the ultimate subscription.
    Use the Xbox Beta app to get started.

For more information, check out the
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate FAQ
  6. II DIDIER II Win User

game pass ultimate on xbox and pc

The game pass ultimate subscription is divided into 3: xbox / pc / xbox and pc /
    The name of gamepass ultimate corresponds to the fact that it has a gold subscription to be able to play online.
    You can access the microsoft store from your pc and try to download any game that you want to enjoy the service, if it allows you to download it without the need for another subscription, you have the console and pc gamepass.
Thema:

1. Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not... - Similar Threads - change console region

2. Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...: [img] here is a photo of what it looks like bb1e3daf-04bc-4be3-9fd6-114ba54710be
  3. Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console: Almost every time I turn on my Xbox all of my settings are changed. My password/pin will be deleted or it's changed to something else than what I set it too. Random games are downloaded that I've...
  4. how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console: i have an original 360 elite console from about 2012 maybe , googled how to do it but every anser it says to do the menues arent listed on my console. Like - Profile & system > Settings > General...
  5. Question about changing from console to PC

in XboX Insiders
    Question about changing from console to PC: I'm planning to buy a PC, since the price of the Series S here in Brazil increased a lot. If I change from console to PC using the same account, will my Insider level be the same it was on console...
  6. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?: The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to use instead. 52c76ec7-6776-4125-a869-8a2143429070
  7. Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...: Hi, I would like to ask, I lived in Japan for a while and bought an xbox there and then returned home. And when I turned on my xbox, I got error 0x80a40401 and my region is set to Japan and I’m...
  8. Minecraft - console change from Xbox one to Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - console change from Xbox one to Xbox S: Hi I changed my old Xbox one console for an Xbox series S. I was allowed to reinstall all of the games I had bought before but Minecraft. It is not showing up on the previously bought games list...
  9. How to change console on Xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change console on Xbox game pass app: I got a series S today, but I can't remote install because the app only shows my old Xbox one. I've gone into the settings in the app and to manage console, but it's only showing my old Xbox and...
  10. How do I change my internet settings while my console is in offline mode due to an update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my internet settings while my console is in offline mode due to an update?: So I had connected my xbox to my Hotspot since our internet wasn't working, & didn't change it back before I went to go do something, 8 hours later I come back to find my console is updating but...