can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

Discus and support can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jack Cave, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Jack Cave
    Jack Cave Guest

can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix?

:)

Jack Cave, Apr 14, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Jack! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account.

My sincerest apologies. Unfortunately, there are no tools, or options and not even Microsoft Support can help you bypass the 30-day security lockdown info change.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Nursemorph Win User

What causes CPU to overheat in a mini itx NZXT H1 PC case?

Apologies...my brain decided to forget that the case, and cooler, was changed.

Presuming it's not the cooler at fault, the only other thing I can think of which might explain this is that one of the CPU socket pins on the motherboard may be bent. Even a single bent pin can lead to sudden temperature spikes as the CPU gets confused. Did the technician who replaced the CPU check the pins?
  4. Rostom L Win User

Can I change security info

Hi JacksonGT2!

Unfortunately, you cannot update or change any of your account's sensitive information if you don't have full access to your account.

Since it's locked out, you may want to submit an account reinstatement request through this link https://www.microsoft.com/concern/accountreinst...
  5. Marrion_Y Win User

Xbox pin bypass

Hi Ksjdnnfmzbcn,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand your concern regarding the Xbox PIN bypass issue.

Firstly, it's important to note that the Xbox PIN is a security feature designed to prevent unauthorized purchases and access to content on your Xbox. However, there are some scenarios where the PIN may not be required, such as when purchasing content using a web browser or when using a different account that does not have a PIN set up.

Regarding your concern about EA or cloud specifically bypassing the PIN, it's unlikely that this is the case. The Xbox PIN is a local security feature that is stored on your Xbox console and is not related to any specific game or service. Therefore, it's unlikely that EA or cloud services would have the ability to bypass the PIN.

That being said, it's possible that your child may have accidentally entered the PIN or that someone else who knows the PIN made the purchase. It's also possible that the purchase was made using a different account that does not have a PIN set up.

To prevent this from happening in the future, you can take the following steps:

1. Change your Xbox PIN: You can change your Xbox PIN by going to Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & passkey > Change my sign-in & security preferences > Xbox PIN.

2. Enable purchase notifications: You can enable purchase notifications to receive an email or message whenever a purchase is made on your account. To do this, go to Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Purchase history > Email me when purchases or free offers are made.

3. Set up family settings: You can set up family settings to restrict access to certain content and features on your Xbox. To do this, go to Settings > Account > Family settings > Manage family members.

I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  6. 6f631c2e-d181-4343-9 Win User

hacked account

this wasnt very helpful, as to make and do the things the help page is saying, i believe ill need access to the security email the hacker attached...im gonna need to get rid of those security info and add mine. but ive already tried that, but the hacker
    signed in again a week ago or something, and canceled the requeset, before the 30 days was up, now i need to wait another 30 days, before i can change the security info. i need to bypass that 30 days so i can be sure the hacker cant get in without bypassing
    fire walls and so on. he managed to get in withing causing any sign in allerts. this isnt normal.
Thema:

1. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin - Similar Threads - bypass security info

2. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  3. How do I bypass the "How do you want to buy this" screen in the Xbox store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I bypass the "How do you want to buy this" screen in the Xbox store?: I'm trying to buy something in the Xbox store, but my Xbox gave me a screen that asks "How do you want to buy this?". The options are ask a parent, gift card, and cancel, none of which allow me...
  4. Can I bypass the 12 months need to unlink my Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I bypass the 12 months need to unlink my Xbox account: Recently I found my account info for my main account a couple months after I sold my old Xbox and bought a new console and was wondering if I could link my cod account to it without waiting the 12...
  5. Does anyone know if theres a way to bypass a console suspension i cant even play fortnite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know if theres a way to bypass a console suspension i cant even play fortnite...: please someone let me know 21b0eabd-efbd-432c-a2ce-68fc4fbe54c3
  6. How do I bypass the ai on Microsoft phone ? I make 1 mistake and it keeps repeating the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I bypass the ai on Microsoft phone ? I make 1 mistake and it keeps repeating the...: I'm trying to get a hold of an agent from Microsoft, but when I attempt to call 18776967786 I get the Microsoft ai. I make a mistake on asking for help and it refers me back to an website that I...
  7. How can I bypass the ‘too many attempts’ trying to change an Xbox to ‘home xbox’? I need to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I bypass the ‘too many attempts’ trying to change an Xbox to ‘home xbox’? I need to...: How can I bypass the ‘too many attempts’ trying to change an Xbox to ‘home xbox’? I need to be able to share my gamepass with my second xbox. Any help would be great!! TIA!!...
  8. how to bypass minimal system requirements for forza horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to bypass minimal system requirements for forza horizon 4?: soo when i click enter to start it just crashes pls help d85035fe-7cc3-47d7-a7df-b4ed914e10b3
  9. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360: I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8
  10. is there a way to bypass xbox logins to an offline (local) minecraft server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way to bypass xbox logins to an offline (local) minecraft server?: I am from USA i have an offline local java minecraft server which i am trying to make compatable with bedrock clients too so thats why i installed geyser and every time i try to join the bedrock...