can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money

Discus and support can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; am i able to buy xbox live gold with a 50 pound gift card if i bought it e2526b8a-11f8-4b5f-900a-171f7ca11997 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by creeperking8528, Jun 19, 2021.

1. can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money

am i able to buy xbox live gold with a 50 pound gift card if i bought it

:)

creeperking8528, Jun 19, 2021
  2. GustavoRS14 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

You cant buy Xbox Live Gold with Xbox gift Cards, it's not You wanted but You can use that money now in games.
  3. wargeen Win User

xbox game pass ultimate

4. VagrantCobra7 Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

My another question is that, How to recognize the xbox live silver card and xbox live gold cards? Is the silver card still available.

Can i use xbox gift card to buy a gold membership?
  5. Smwutches Win User

xbox live purchase

Are you trying to add prepaid gold cards or did you add a gift card and are trying to buy Live with the money from those?

If you're trying to add a prepaid gold card, what error message/error code do you get when you try redeeming on the console?

If you added money to your account, it's not possible to purchase gold with that money. That money can only be used to purchase games and other contents from Live. Gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card.
  6. denis97g Win User

Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

if it's a subscription card like gold, then no.But, if it's a money gift card then you can buy games,DLCs or movies.
Thema:

can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money

1. can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money - Similar Threads - buy live gold

2. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  3. How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card: How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card eb3fbbf0-9a7b-46be-b0ce-779f3ba225c2
  4. If I have a Xbox live gold subscription can I buy Minecraft with it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have a Xbox live gold subscription can I buy Minecraft with it?: I don't currently have a game pass or anything else I also haven't bought the game since I can't afford anything. Anywho will my Xbox one keep Minecraft downloaded and playable if I have Xbox live...
  5. If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the...: If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the new Xbox will my Xbox live gold transfer to the new Xbox ? 09f5f468-de80-4868-b55b-7127d411756d
  6. Keeps prompting me to buy game pass ultimate or Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keeps prompting me to buy game pass ultimate or Xbox live gold: I can’t play any online multiplayer games such as Modern Warfare ll and Vanguard. Every time I try to launch online multiplayer, it says that I have to purchase Xbox live gold or game pass...
  7. Forced to buy Xbox live gold to play online in Call of Duty Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forced to buy Xbox live gold to play online in Call of Duty Cold War: I recently purchased Cold War and was very exited to play the new zombies. However when I loaded up the game on my Xbox I found everything was unlocked and I couldn’t play online, making the game...
  8. Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...: I'll accept the reality that sooner or later, the price of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have to be raised likely sometime this decade, or at least this score. 83a34ed4-45f9-4a39-b812-316f0d50fd2e
  9. Unable to launch Fortnite on Xbox One S without it prompting me to buy Game Pass / Live Gold ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Fortnite on Xbox One S without it prompting me to buy Game Pass / Live Gold ?: My Game Pass Ultimate Subscription recently expired. I heard that at the end of February, Microsoft made it so you no longer need Xbox Live Gold to play certain games, such as Fortnite. So at...
  10. f I have Xbox live Gold and I buy a game which has its price reduced due to Xbox Live Gold,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    f I have Xbox live Gold and I buy a game which has its price reduced due to Xbox Live Gold,...: Hi! So, if I have Xbox live Gold and I buy a game which has its price reduced due to Xbox Live Gold, then will I not be able to play the game anymore if I cancel the subscription of Xbox Live...