Can I buy Minecraft for PC with a xbox gift card?

Discus and support Can I buy Minecraft for PC with a xbox gift card? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if it is possible to buy minecraft for pc from the microsoft store using an xbox gift card [img] f51d134c-9b40-45bd-b270-43afd1404ab3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by phattt, Apr 22, 2023.

1. phattt
    phattt Guest

I was wondering if it is possible to buy minecraft for pc from the microsoft store using an xbox gift card
    Can I buy Minecraft for PC with a xbox gift card? [​IMG]

:)

phattt, Apr 22, 2023
  2. Fathia Abukar Win User

Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft on PC.

Hello Adnan,

If you want to buy Minecraft for PC from the Microsoft Store, you might be wondering if you can use an Xbox gift card from Amazon to pay for it. The answer is yes, you can. Xbox gift cards are not only for Xbox consoles and games, but also for any digital products and services from Microsoft, including the Microsoft Store. You can redeem your Xbox gift card on your PC by following these steps:

- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ and sign in with your Microsoft account.

- Enter the 25-digit code from your Xbox gift card and click Next.

- Confirm the amount and the product you want to buy and click Confirm.

- Enjoy your Minecraft for PC!

You can also redeem your Xbox gift card on your Xbox console by going to the Store tab and selecting Use a code. Alternatively, you can use the Xbox app on your phone or tablet to scan the QR code from your gift card and redeem it. I hope this helps you get Minecraft for PC.

Have fun playing!

Fathia A
  3. Cashaun Win User

Minecraft Realms

My friend recently got an Xbox gift card for his birthday, and he wants to use it to buy Minecraft Realms Plus. He plays on MCPE, is there any way for him to redeem it?
    Hello Ella!

If your friend would like to redeem a gift card - try heading over to
    here
    . but unfortunately, you cannot buy items with an Xbox gift card on a iOS or android device. Try buying it on a Xbox!

If my friend redeems the gift card in the link you sent, will he be able to redeem it on mcpe, or does it have to be on Xbox?

Unfortunately,

He would have to use an Xbox or a Windows 10 PC with Minecraft for Windows 10 Installed.
  4. Kayne Presquito Win User

Do you keep (still install, play, and run) apps you buy when you change regions?

Not any of the game passes. Planning on buying minecraft and its such a hassle for me to process a card so im using online shops to buy gift cards and we dont have gift cards for my region so im buying US xbox gift cards to buy minecraft. I already got 5 usd in my account, I'm asking because I don't wanna buy the app if I can't use it when I revert my region. Thanks for the response
  5. Luke Cowley Win User

Accessing content bought on console, on the pc xbox app

Ok , can gift cards be used for buying games via the xbox app on pc
  6. phattt Win User

Then why is the XBOX gift card from the microsoft rewards 23000 points and Microsoft store card is 23900 points? What is the difference between those?
Thema:

1. Can I buy Minecraft for PC with a xbox gift card? - Similar Threads - buy Minecraft gift

2. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  3. Can I buy Minecraft Java edition With Xbox Live Gift Cards On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Minecraft Java edition With Xbox Live Gift Cards On PC: Hi I am FPS, I have a 25$ dollar xbox live gift so can I buy Minecraft Java edition on pc in Xbox And this was My question Thank you - cda80a96-99ab-43d3-9233-e150524bf23d
  4. i buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection for my son as a gift but my son...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection for my son as a gift but my son...: When redeem show message (Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later.) (TokenDescriptionGet-Unreachable...
  5. Hi, are there any options for me to buy the minecraft gift card, i am buying from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, are there any options for me to buy the minecraft gift card, i am buying from the...: Hi, I am from the Philippines, and I'd like to know what other options on where or how I can buy minecraft gift card for outside US. I'll send the gift card to a player in Kazakhstan. Hope...
  6. Do xbox gift cards work to buy minecraft on the minecraft website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do xbox gift cards work to buy minecraft on the minecraft website?: Do xbox gift cards work to buy minecraft on the minecraft website? b79b78ef-264d-49e5-8ac5-7a81d6516468
  7. Are you able to use an Xbox Gift Card to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to use an Xbox Gift Card to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe...: Like the title says, I'd like to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection... am I able to purchase it using an Xbox gift card ? 29768152-510c-4529-b0a6-2c1e2e8c8949
  8. How to buy Minecraft bedrock as a gift from Philippines to EU? Is it Region Locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy Minecraft bedrock as a gift from Philippines to EU? Is it Region Locked?: I have recently bought Minecraft bedrock for PC for myself and want to gift my boyfriend a copy as well but he lives in Serbia. I tried buying it as a gift through Xbox store but when I added my...
  9. Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?: Because you can buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock from the Xbox app, can you use an Xbox gift card to redeem Minecraft from the Xbox app? fc0136c8-88ed-47c6-93c8-2efc69ac1161
  10. Minecraft gift buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft gift buy: Hi, how can I buy Minecraft Java edition as a gift ? It will be played on a windows PC , in Thailand. Thanks 953c56c8-059b-45b6-a2f9-cb4963627f93