Can I buy minecoins for minecraft using an xbox card on android?

Discus and support Can I buy minecoins for minecraft using an xbox card on android? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to do this? If not by directly buying it on the Minecraft app itself, then is there some sort of feature to buy minecoins on the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by habuchi, Jun 25, 2020.

1. habuchi
    habuchi Guest

Is there a way to do this? If not by directly buying it on the Minecraft app itself, then is there some sort of feature to buy minecoins on the Xbox app?

:)

habuchi, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Mama Amev Win User

Hello! Sadly, Xbox gift cards only work on the Xbox system and applications. Now, if the android account has a linked account to your Xbox account (Meaning account information from your Xbox One is linked to your android version), then it should work.
    You can also find more information
    here
    too if you need a more detailed answer.
  3. kG Kaplan Win User

You can renew the xbox card onto your microsoft account, and than purchase the minecoins within the app using your microsoft account.
  4. Moonpiy Win User

Hello Habuchi,

If you would like to buy minecoins with a xbox gift card it would have to be on xbox. I’m not so sure there is way you could buy it from your phone, try getting a gift card for whatever playstore you have for your device.
  5. samyoonun Win User

Can't redeem Minecoins - get message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent mJMM2t5WG0SEGV1X.30.37

hi Ricardo, we purchased the Minecoin gift cards from Target - we've never had issues with these before though. they are Microsoft branded: "Minecraft Minecoins, 3500 In-Game Currency, Buy skins, textures, & worlds, Android | iOS | Nintendo Switch | Xbox One | Win 10, Minecraft Minecoins Pack - 3500 coins" we bought three separate cards and our Target receipt shows three distinct download codes on the receipt. we've never had this issue before. if we can't redeem them, we can't get his birthday money back as they are not refundable. : (
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

If I buy Minecoins on Microsoft.com will they be usable from Minecraft Bedrock?

Hello @hobbes_child! I hope that you are doing well!

To answer your question, the Minecoins should be visible in Android Minecraft Bedrock Edition app as Minecoins and Marketplace content are available on Android, Amazon Kindle Fire, Amazon Fire TV, iOS (iPhone and iPad), Nintendo Switch, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, and Xbox One and Series X|S.

For further information, you can check Minecraft Marketplace FAQ.
Thema:

1. Can I buy minecoins for minecraft using an xbox card on android? - Similar Threads - buy minecoins minecraft

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  4. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what...
  5. Will Microsoft buy Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft buy Steam?: Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of controversy, is this information true? Look what a...
  6. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  7. Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?: I really want to buy Elden ring, but I want to be able to play it on my pc and Xbox. Is there any way to be able to do that without buying 2 copies? submitted by /u/_Booker_DeWitt_ [link]...
  8. Do I have to buy a new Xbox or ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I have to buy a new Xbox or ?: I was playing r6 and i got kicked out the game I was trying to sign back it and was saying you been ban from this Xbox console network like for no reason do I buy a new Xbox or is there another...
  9. Can I buy Minecoins with the Microsoft account balance without using another payment method...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Minecoins with the Microsoft account balance without using another payment method...: My son got gift cards for € 50,00. Now the MS account displays that amount but he is not able to buy minecoins without a credit card or PayPal, ... Anyone with a hint, solution, workaround,...?...
  10. I buy minecraft deluxe edition and doesnt recived my minecoins

in XBoX Accessibility
    I buy minecraft deluxe edition and doesnt recived my minecoins: I buy minecraft deluxe edition and doesnt recived my minecoins a7d955bd-0a7d-4a24-992c-e10e06e2ac9b