Can I buy fortnite v bucks with my Microsoft account and then gift them?

Discus and support Can I buy fortnite v bucks with my Microsoft account and then gift them? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So as the title says, i want to buy v-bucks for my nephews birthday, but if i buy them from the MS store will they be linked to my xbox? He obviously... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeorgeO'Brien5, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Can I buy fortnite v bucks with my Microsoft account and then gift them?

So as the title says, i want to buy v-bucks for my nephews birthday, but if i buy them from the MS store will they be linked to my xbox? He obviously needs them to be linked to his own xbox.

thanks in advance!

:)

GeorgeO'Brien5, Mar 27, 2021
  2. webdevkit Win User

V-Bucks as a gift

Hey, great question, Jeff! You will want to buy an Xbox Gift Card and give that to them as a gift. They can use the Xbox Gift Card to make purchases for anything, including V-Bucks.

If you buy the V-bucks from the Microsoft store, you will be buying them for your account and, according to the Fortnite V-Bucks FAQ, they are not transferrable or refundable.

While it may be possible to make the online purchase as a Digital Game Gift, where you include your nephew's account as the recipient, they will receive the redemption code immediately upon purchase.

In that case, your best option is to buy the Xbox Gift Card so you can have something to give them and also ensure that the game currency isn't accidentally associated with your account and unable to transfer.
  3. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Is there a way that i can send vbucks to my friend?

Hi, FinGill my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

To buy V-Bucks, you can follow these steps:

Purchase V-Bucks from the Fortnite store or a trusted retailer.

When you complete your purchase, you will receive a gift card code.

Give the gift card code to your friend.

Your friend will be able to redeem the gift card code in the Fortnite store. Once you redeem the code, the V-Bucks will be added to your Fortnite account.

I hope this information is useful to you and you can give the V-bucks to your friend.

Sincerely
    Jose.
  4. DaveKayAdlib Win User

How do I use credit on my microsoft account to pay for an item that a member of my microsoft family has requested

Seems like the only option is to find someone who needs a game and gift it to them and get them to buy me a new gift card for the same amount to then redeem on my son's account.

Lots of people with the same problem on the forums, also people who have bought V-Bucks on the parent's account and then can't transfer them to the kids account ( glad I saw that before I made the same mistake).

Tried logging into x-box with my account and then logging into fortnite with my sons account to buy the v-bucks with my money but that isn't possible either as the fortnite account is locked to my son's login.

Thanks for your suggestions but looks like I will just have to ask around or wait to see if there is a game I can gift to him or a friend in the future.
  5. JayDelgado Win User

Can you use a Microsoft Gift Card to buy V-Bucks on Xbox?

Yes you can indeed. After you redeemed the gift card, you just go to fortnite and buy v-bucks (you can also buy vbucks on the Microsoft store).
  6. KevinCummings1 Win User

Fortnite Battle Royale

I've tried it and if you have money on the gift card and it is redeemed on your account you can by V-bucks on Fortnite and get the V-bucks right away.
Thema:

Can I buy fortnite v bucks with my Microsoft account and then gift them?

1. Can I buy fortnite v bucks with my Microsoft account and then gift them? - Similar Threads - buy fortnite bucks

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  4. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what...
  5. Will Microsoft buy Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft buy Steam?: Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of controversy, is this information true? Look what a...
  6. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  7. If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...: Hello, i am wondering if i were to buy this pack...
  8. I want to buy the Redragon K630 Dragonborn mechanical keyboard to play Fortnite in my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy the Redragon K630 Dragonborn mechanical keyboard to play Fortnite in my Xbox...: Hello, I have a doubt, I want to buy a new mechanical keyboard to play Fortnite in mouse and keyboard, I already play in mouse and keyboard but I want a new keyboard since mine is too old. I...
  9. I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay: I'm trying to but the crew pack but it's not letting me buy it dbdf03a1-9442-4360-9d78-821473a6b5e8
  10. Wont let me buy the save the world pack on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me buy the save the world pack on fortnite: I have been trying to buy the save the world pack on fortnite for a few hours but it won't let me. I clicked the redeem code button and added my xbox gift card code in but it only added the credit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. v bucks where can i buy

2. can xbox gift card be used for v bucks