Can I buy an Xbox series X with my reward points x

Discus and support Can I buy an Xbox series X with my reward points x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've saved enough reward points to get a few gift cards, am I able to use these to purchase a Xbox series X console? There doesn't seem to be an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SG2015, Jul 26, 2023.

1. SG2015
    SG2015 Guest

I've saved enough reward points to get a few gift cards, am I able to use these to purchase a Xbox series X console?

There doesn't seem to be an option for using them at the payment section, only PayPal or Credit Card.

Where do they get added or deducted from the full amount?

Thanks.

:)

SG2015, Jul 26, 2023
  2. SG2015 Win User

Hi Ronnie,

Thanks so much for replying quickly, that's great news.

I realised that there is going to a be a price increase on the Xbox series X next week and thought I'd better grab one now.

I'll get my Microsoft Gift Cards with my reward points today, add them to my Microsoft account and then choose the extra option at the checkout.

Thanks again, have a great day and happy gaming!

Steve
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about using gift card to buy consoles.

Actually, gift cards are good as cash so technically, you can use them to buy consoles. Are they already added on your account though? I believe that should be available during check out once you already have the credit added. As long as these are Microsoft gift cards then it should be available.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

No problem at all. Have a good day!
  5. GR412 Win User

Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?

Just to point out, I see some people making the mistake of referring to the new Xbox Series X. This question is specifically for the Xbox One X, not the new console. I have no intention of buying the new Xbox Series X.
  6. baltyofgod Win User

purchase request

1) yes I was buying a Series X. 2) I converted the reward points (360,000) then I bought 150 € of gift card to complete the balance to buy the console (500 €). 3) I use edge with bing always. (I don't like other types like Chrome, etc). 4) I can not buy it because the system (or rather as I know the xbox Series X console must be bought only once for each profile to avoid the touts, so they told me in the call)..5) It tells me that I can not because it gives me error as in the screen that I sent you here.. 6)In Italy in my country, microsoft supports my country. But the problem I'm sure is that with the rewards points mixed with the gift cards and then my attempt a couple of times after the network problem caused this. 🥲😭
Thema:

1. Can I buy an Xbox series X with my reward points x - Similar Threads - buy series reward

2. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  3. Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.: Every time I find one it says it is not for the S series. Can you let me know what I need to look for or where to buy one in the UK please? ac6d36ce-7605-4960-989c-9e4b0c55a745
  4. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]
  5. i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...: Help needed!! [img] 87282e35-f974-4e09-87e0-97e845ec7ef2
  6. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  7. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  8. What external hard drive can i buy to satisfy the series x games having to be played on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    What external hard drive can i buy to satisfy the series x games having to be played on the...: I believe the external drives have to be spec'd to a certain speed and WD was going to release some. Maybe the WD P10 5TB? Please advise! 4ab85aec-6435-4e57-a47d-37e6f1c38f55
  9. If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...: Hello, i am wondering if i were to buy this pack...
  10. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7