Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

Discus and support Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DusttaleAnto, Apr 15, 2024.

1. DusttaleAnto
    DusttaleAnto Guest

Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2 controller.

:)

DusttaleAnto, Apr 15, 2024
  2. DusttaleAnto Win User

Hi Geraldo, thanks for replying to my question. That's a really good news, so I'm probably gonna spare some more Microsoft rewards points in way to buy a new Elite Series 2 controller.

Wish you a good day/afteroon/evening as well ^^
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

No problem, DusttaleAnto, it's always a pleasure to help.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there DusttaleAnto, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Yes, you can use the balance from your Microsoft account, which is obtained by redeeming Xbox gift cards through the Microsoft Rewards program, to purchase an Elite Series 2 controller if it's possible to buy controllers from the Microsoft Store in your region, as it's not possible in all countries.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Stillz96Stillwell Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger Issues

I have the exact same problem. Im never buying another elite controller again. I had series 1 which broke and had to return, and now this on my series 2. Microsoft will never learn how to make reliable controller
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Elite controller

Thema:

1. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards? - Similar Threads - buy Elite series

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  4. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what...
  5. Will Microsoft buy Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft buy Steam?: Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of controversy, is this information true? Look what a...
  6. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  7. Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?: I really want to buy Elden ring, but I want to be able to play it on my pc and Xbox. Is there any way to be able to do that without buying 2 copies? submitted by /u/_Booker_DeWitt_ [link]...
  8. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]
  9. i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...: Help needed!! [img] 87282e35-f974-4e09-87e0-97e845ec7ef2
  10. I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c