Can I buy a controller in Brazil somehow?

Discus and support Can I buy a controller in Brazil somehow? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! So, I wanted to buy a controller from Microsoft Store because I want to use gift cards, but I live in Brazil, is there anyway I can buy it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NieR Automata, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Can I buy a controller in Brazil somehow?

Hello! So, I wanted to buy a controller from Microsoft Store because I want to use gift cards, but I live in Brazil, is there anyway I can buy it and receive it here? I see that Brazil is not an avaiable region, but I'd be glad to do it somehow... is it possible?

:)

NieR Automata, Oct 14, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would need to go through the Brazil Microsoft store. If you're looking for deaign lab controllers they only go to supported countries, which does not include brasil
  3. NieR Automata Win User

I only want a normal controller, don't really care about these personalized ones... so it is possible to get a controller here? Or did I understand something wrong... let me check again

Well, still the same as before, I don't see any options to buy it... I only see games and subscriptions, but no physical things
  4. massakote br Win User

I Can't buy games

I didn't find the support phone number to Brazil! :(

My CC isn't at its limit, and the Parental Control isn't enabled. I can buy any other thing, like renew my subscription, but not a game...
  5. BernardoMAguilar Win User

Adaptive controller for Xbox

Thank so much for the help, guys. I could open the page to buy on US but unfortunately not in Brazil.

Do you know where I can find the buttons and joystick to connect on Xbox controller? I'll try to find someone to send me the controller thru post.
  6. Edu4rd0 BR Win User

changing my country

If i can play with other countries its ok , but if i cannot change this billing information , i will can buy credits or renew my gold account from brazil?

thnxs for the translation (in Brazil the main language is portuguese u.u ` )
Thema:

1. Can I buy a controller in Brazil somehow? - Similar Threads - buy controller Brazil

2. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]
  3. i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...: Help needed!! [img] 87282e35-f974-4e09-87e0-97e845ec7ef2
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  6. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  7. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  8. Can I still buy a 3rd party controller ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still buy a 3rd party controller ?: So right now I was thinking about buying a new controller and it’s a pro controller. But after realizing that Xbox has ban 3rd party controllers. Since then I was watching videos will it still...
  9. Can you buy an Xbox one controller through Microsoft in the uk and have it shipped to America?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you buy an Xbox one controller through Microsoft in the uk and have it shipped to America?: Hi there guys I was wondering if you was able to buy an Xbox one controller through Microsoft in the uk and have it sent to America or is that not a thing as my friend recently moved to the states...
  10. I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c