Can I benefit from dual entitlement on pc?

Discus and support Can I benefit from dual entitlement on pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought eafc 24, and I saw that it had dual entitlement. It said old gen to new gen, but I can’t get dual entitlement on my pc. I thought you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Apollo Fernandez, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Can I benefit from dual entitlement on pc?

I just bought eafc 24, and I saw that it had dual entitlement. It said old gen to new gen, but I can’t get dual entitlement on my pc. I thought you could get it on the Xbox app. Is there a way to get it on pc?

:)

Apollo Fernandez, Oct 14, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Dual.entitlement as EA already mentioned only applied to consoles not pc
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

It is anot a PlayAnywhere title so it does not grant PC rights.

The game is not even on the Microsoft PC store
  4. ngocphi Win User

Why can't I game share ?

No as they are both dual entitlement titles only

To play on both consoles you need the xbox one version or the ultimate edition of FIFA 2023 since the dual entitlement for 2022 ended with FIFA 2023 release

If you bought the ultimate edition you must goto the dual entitlement site on EA sports website and fill out the form
  5. ngocphi Win User

Why does the PC Xbox Store suck?

That's because it's not available on xbox app for pc

It's only available for EA play pro or ea play for pc or steam or epic NOT xbox games for Windows 10

EA dual entitlement is only available on consoles of the same storefront not pc
  6. ngocphi Win User

I still never got access to the NBA 2k22 Xbox One Version despite entering the code for it

Ea dual entitlement

Umm you got it in reverse

You have the xbox one disk version and the code is for the series consoles

That's how dual entitlement works

When you redeem a dual entitlement code it's fr the next gen version not PREVIOUS gen

Your DISK will work on any xbox one or series consoles Ala bc

For future reference any box disk labelled xbox always come in xbox one since there is no console requirmenrt

Series s x games come s/x on the xbox

Your digital game will be the series x or s depending on which one you have

Dual.entitlement is where you buy a xbox one disk from ea before the next release which would be 2023 and get a free next.gen upgraded code without the disc requirement and yes you can sell the xbox one copy once you redeem

But the dual entitlement code download won't work on xbox onw this is in place of smart delivery where ea controls the free upgrade for a limited time till the next release

If you click on the link above you ca. Have your questions answered about dual entitlement
Thema:

1. Can I benefit from dual entitlement on pc? - Similar Threads - benefit dual entitlement

2. Are there any benefits to being an xbox insider

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any benefits to being an xbox insider: Are there are any benefits to being in xbox insider like points or gift cards or is it all just unpaid labor? submitted by /u/RepresentativeBet751 [link] [comments]
  3. Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership: I have an Xbox One, with my account (user name) having a PIN number to use. My son also has an account within my "family" group on the Xbox (only two of us). I only have a single Xbox in the house...
  4. My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?: Im a South African willing to purchase the Elden Ring Deluxe edition game from your Microsoft Xbox store online and was wondering if the added benefits of the purchaseed game is delivered and how?...
  5. xbox ultimate isnt giving me the gold benefits it featured.

in XboX Insiders
    xbox ultimate isnt giving me the gold benefits it featured.: what can i do to fix this? submitted by /u/McYeet453 [link] [comments]
  6. Can my child benefit from my Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my child benefit from my Gamepass Ultimate: I want to know if it transfers over or not 0eb00a76-7810-49a0-b7f4-f382b566cac4
  7. I been charged and I turn off the recurring billing. But I lost the pc gamepass benefit.

in XboX Insiders
    I been charged and I turn off the recurring billing. But I lost the pc gamepass benefit.: I been charged on 1/5/2022(Thailand) and I turn off the recurring billing. But I lost the pc gamepass benefit. Isn't it should expire on 1/6/2022. What should I do? submitted by /u/BabyBenji8673...
  8. What is the benefit of having Cloud gaming on an Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    What is the benefit of having Cloud gaming on an Xbox?: I saw that Microsoft is rolling out betas to the Cloud gaming service for Xbox owners and I just curious why someone would need this? Is it supposed to give you better performance if you're on a...
  9. Xbox GTA fraud - benefit and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox GTA fraud - benefit and what to do?: Hello, I am looking for help in understanding what has happened on my sons xbox. He had GTA and since Monday someone else has managed to make purchases over £650. I dont get the benefit to the...
  10. Microsoft's Preorder Disaster Didn't Benefit Loyal Customers.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft's Preorder Disaster Didn't Benefit Loyal Customers.: I've never had enough money to purchase a console on Day One. Nonetheless, I've been a loyal Xbox customer. I own every console dating back to the first Xbox. I have the XB360-S, the XB1 2013,...