Can I appeal a Ban that doesn't show up in enforcment?

Discus and support Can I appeal a Ban that doesn't show up in enforcment? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The name sharing for my profile was banned in 2019 for advertising my own boosting services for apex legends. Is there any way to submit an appeal when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by � �, Oct 14, 2023.

1. � �
    � � Guest

The name sharing for my profile was banned in 2019 for advertising my own boosting services for apex legends. Is there any way to submit an appeal when the ban isn't in my enforcement history? If you look up Xbox Enforcement's email you can't find it, just a phone number. I really don't want to cry to a grown adult over the phone about this. I care about my profile a lot more now and it irks me to know it's restricted in some facet, so i was just wondering if anyone's ever appealed a ban like this.

:)

� �, Oct 14, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. You would have had to submit an appeal back when the ban was first issued. They will not review bans over 12 months old.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Accountability

There seems to be an issue with the enforcement page at the moment. It doesn't show current bans. Unfortunately until the issue is resolved, there's no way to know for sure nor appeal it.
  4. TedBo Win User

Communication ban turned into permanent ban?

So because the ban never showed on Xbox enforcement side until the ban was “completed” it won’t let me appeal it. So there’s no email or anything? This probably wouldn’t be a problem but it literally did not show up until the ban was over so I can’t even appeal it idk what to do?
  5. Nursemorph Win User

please end of my party ban

The only place to appeal a ban is through the Enforcement website:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB

Find the suspension then click on the skhaking hands icon to appeal it. If the ban is not showing up, then you'll need to wait till it appears
  6. OrionKnife Win User

Xbox Live Permanent Ban

Me as well, I decided a permanent ban and it doesn't show why I was banned I tried digging deeper to find out why I was permanently banned on January 16 2022 . I was going to contact an enforcement member but it wouldn't work, it says sign in but when I click on it, it just refreshes the page. If you can get both of these fixed I would greatly appreciate it. I was also trying to submit a case review but since my permanent ban never showed up in my enforcement history a I could not get a appeal in. If a member can reach out to me I would greatly appreciate it, Thank you.
Thema:

1. Can I appeal a Ban that doesn't show up in enforcment? - Similar Threads - appeal Ban doesn't

2. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  3. How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?: How to appeal my console is banned for no reason, i don't know what I've done why my console is banned? I checked my account there's no active suspensions. 029d44c6-f23e-4ba7-a15d-c03a66f29f17
  4. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  5. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  6. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  7. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...
  8. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  9. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  10. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...