Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One?

Discus and support Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and my friend on the Xbox one, but I can't invite him and he can't invite me, so I wanted to ask if you can play Far... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EibeJeans, May 16, 2021.

1. EibeJeans
    EibeJeans Guest

I play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and my friend on the Xbox one, but I can't invite him and he can't invite me, so I wanted to ask if you can play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and Xbox one together can play online?

:)

EibeJeans, May 16, 2021
  2. LilRamenCHS Win User

How to transfer games?

Can I even play the Xbox 360 disc of Far Cry 4 on Xbox One like I do with Far Cry 3?
  3. Jamie1993 Win User

Hello. Jamie here, an Xbox gamer and Ambassador to assist you today.

No, there is no opportunity for cross-platform play in any version of Far Cry 4.

Thanks

Jamie
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox 360 games on xbox one

No the Xbox One is not backwards compatible so you won't be able to play 360 games on it.

As far as being online, if your online on Xbox One and have friends/family online on the 360, I believe you will be able to see them appearing on your Friends List, you will be able to send/receive messages from each other but you won't be able to go into Xbox
    LIVE Party Chat or play games together.
  5. DoubtfulTets Win User

Crysis/ Far Cry

I have played far cry 3 maybe 5 or 6 times on my 360, but I just got the Xbox one and bought far cry 4 and Far cry Primal, not really played much as yet, but 4 looks amazing, and primal although differant I think looks great up to now, need to play more
    before I can make a good judgement though.

I played Deus EX on the 360 and same again played it so many times, just never gets old for rme, and you can play in differant sytles guns blazing or stealth, which usally works better, I carnt wait for the new Deus Ex in August
  6. q42zero Win User

Digital copy of Far Cry 4 Unavailable

Thema:

1. Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One? - Similar Threads - friend play Far

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  5. Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?: I play on a Switch, I bought Minecraft on my switch and Have a Microsoft account. I already tried to reset my switch and redo the wifi router. I don’t understand, I play Minecraft on a switch and...
  6. unable to invite friend to play fc 24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    unable to invite friend to play fc 24: hello I have steam fc24 my friend has Xbox one fc24, I have him on my friends list on Xbox app and on steam he is in the friends list in the game but it says i have no friends to play the game. I...
  7. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  8. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  9. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  10. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6