Can i add my kid via another xbox, so that we can use 2 systems on one account?

Discus and support Can i add my kid via another xbox, so that we can use 2 systems on one account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has my old Xbox one S. The issue is that my account is active on that system (set as home xbox), so if both he and I want to play, one of us... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MiCks023, Apr 16, 2023.

1. MiCks023
    MiCks023 Guest

My son has my old Xbox one S.

The issue is that my account is active on that system (set as home xbox), so if both he and I want to play, one of us gets kicked out, due to the fact that you can't play 2 games on one account.

Is there a way that he can login via my wifes email, but still can use the progress he has on my account?

:)

MiCks023, Apr 16, 2023
  2. MiCks023 Win User

Ah too bad, he just got so far in My Portia.

Thanks alot for the response!
  3. bowski477 Win User

Any saved progress he made on your account cannot be transferred to another account. He would need an account of his own for you to both play at the same time.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Second Xbox, Questions about Gold, Access, Home Xbox, etc.

We run 2 xboxes all the time, basically we have our front room xbox set as the home xbox for the account with gold. Any other child accounts and other adult silver accounts can play on this xbox with out the gold account being signed in. The backroom xbox
    is setup for the gold account to log into, this xbox is not setup for any account as home. So the only account that can really use it is the one that has gold which is my account. So I can play in the backroom while the kids play in the front. So what we do
    if both kids want to play on separate xboxes? I sign my gold account into the backroom and then allow one of the kids to also sign in. As long as the gold account is logged into the backroom both kids can play on either xbox. As for content it needs to be
    bought and downloaded by the account that has gold for everyone to have access to it on the home xbox. Hope that kinda gives you a picture of how it works.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

2 Xbox Ones

If you want to use a second console, you can add your Microsoft account to it and install whatever content you own ... some of it, all of it, none of it. Unfortunately, you cannot move content from one Microsoft account to another.

Are you not wanting your kids to have access to the content on your main account via Home Xbox, for example?
  6. letsgopens23 Win User

Both my childrens accounts were changed from my XBOX 360 Live Gold account to individual accounts. Now, they can't play on any game requiring Xbox live because it says both are expired!

PS4 does not require each account to have a subscription, i know my son has the PS4 which i had to setup. One subscription for the entire gaming system.

My family plan expired this June and found out the plan was cancelled. My account auto-renewed but my kids can't access xbox live. I talked to tech support and they said a patch is out to make it so you can link the accounts. The patch should be pushed
    to everyone by end of June 2014. I don't play xbox, personally have had one issue after another with it with my kids. So now I'm paying for an xbox live account that I will never use and only have so my kids can play, but they can't play until the patch
    is pushed. Gotta love the genius behind this one. Both of my xboxs would be out the window if my kids didn't have friends that still use it.
Thema:

1. Can i add my kid via another xbox, so that we can use 2 systems on one account? - Similar Threads - add kid via

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  7. Can't add funds to kids account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add funds to kids account: Got: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...
  8. Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t: Dear support team, I am facing two issues currently: Firstly, I cannot add my kid’s account back to the Family Safety Account and the system showed me to ask the support team for help. The...
  9. When i try add game and/or app for kid account, after enter password confirmation on my...

in XboX Insiders
    When i try add game and/or app for kid account, after enter password confirmation on my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  10. My kid is using my account and I want to add family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My kid is using my account and I want to add family: Hi, My son is using my account and my gamertag since many years but now, I want to create him a account to be apart of family but he do not want to loose all his "success" in all his games. Can...