Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19...

Discus and support Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I add a 5 10 and a 4 dollar gift cards to make a 19 dollar gift card 0f3c403a-f0a4-4c14-8f26-80716102c36a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RebekaButterfield-Gommers, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19...

Can I add a 5 10 and a 4 dollar gift cards to make a 19 dollar gift card

:)

RebekaButterfield-Gommers, Sep 5, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19 dollar gift card

If you're purchasing them it is the minimum, but you can get smaller quantities from Microsoft Rewards.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19 dollar gift card

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Yes, you can definitely do that. Just make sure that the currency are the same and was purchased on the same region as yours.
  4. RebekaButterfield-Go Win User

I mean I had a 15 and spent 11 so there’s 4 dollars left
  5. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, RebekaButterfield-Gommers

I just wanted to clarify something regarding the following comment left by a freelancer.

Yes, you can definitely do that. Just make sure that the currency are the same and was purchased on the same region as yours.
    You are unable to get a $4 gift card, $10 is the minimum. More can be found here: Buy Xbox Gift Card – Digital Code - Microsoft Store

Hope this helps

Regards
  6. Dhern409 Win User

$10 gift card free with 3 month xbox live subscription

Checked my messages and i recieved 5 dollar gift card instead of $10 last wednesday
Thema:

Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19...

1. Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19... - Similar Threads - add dollar gift

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  7. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  8. Can you add the YouTube Music App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you add the YouTube Music App: Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify. de8f61f9-8582-4112-b9cc-020bc3022846
  9. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  10. So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...

in XBoX on Windows
    So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...: Was there a refund for somthing ? aae84456-8369-4d79-9de5-d10890525387