Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc

Discus and support Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Idk if anyone else has had this happen. But I'm using Xbox party chat on pc and can hear my entire party but one person does anyone know a way to fix... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ContentSpeaker1119, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc

Idk if anyone else has had this happen. But I'm using Xbox party chat on pc and can hear my entire party but one person does anyone know a way to fix it

submitted by /u/ContentSpeaker1119
    [link] [comments]

/u/ContentSpeaker1119, Feb 2, 2024
  2. HighNoon AllDay Win User

Joining xbox party on a PC

That is not the issue. He is on xbox and can talk normally until I join the party from my pc, at that point he can no longer hear people and people cannot hear him. I however can hear people and they can hear me. It is just one person that cannot use party
    chat if i join on my pc.
  3. GI JANE m60 Win User

party issues

No one can hear on the xbox on party chats it says everyone is connecting
  4. Icarusqt Win User

Xbox one mic stopped working

Same problem as everyone has mentioned. Mic shows I'm connected. I can hear others through it. If I turn volume up, it beeps. Mute light turns on. No one can hear me. Not in game chat while not being in a party. Not in party chat while ensuring I'm in party
    chat not game chat. Mic logo comes up that shows my mic is plugged in. My NAT is open. This is getting to be absolutely ridiculous.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBOX on Windows 10 - Microphone does not work

Just so that I am clear when you are trying this in party chat? In game chat?

You can hear the other players in the chat but they can not hear you?

Are you starting the party through the stream on the xbox itself? Or are you starting the party through the xbox app on the pc itself?

These are two different things.

I personally have noticed that if I try and join a party through the Xbox itself and not the xbox app I can hear the other people but they can not hear me. If I join the party or start a party and have people join through the xbox app on the PC then it works
    fine.

So try that and see if that fixes your problem.
  6. Eastridge83 Win User

Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend?

Everyone in my party can hear game chat while in discord. AND still use push to talk to talk to enemies via proximity chat. But as soon as I join the discord group it instantly cuts off all game chat for me. But everyone I play with definitely uses both at the same time and I can not figure this out. P.s. I'm on pc, windows 11
Thema:

Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc

1. Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc - Similar Threads - hear everyone person

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  5. I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?: I just got a new mic and when plugging it into my controller I could hear just fine but my microphone didn't work. I've already tried some solutions but nothing seemed to work. Is there any...
  6. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  7. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  8. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  9. Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup: I have a pretty niche audio setup with Xbox that's worked great for me for ages with Xbox party chat. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Discord on Xbox which is frustrating when I'm playing with...
  10. Can you play music to the party so everyone in the chat can hear it

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you play music to the party so everyone in the chat can hear it: I just want to share music with friends so we can jam out 4fe8af72-6046-4103-9c2e-8032564424c4