Can headphones be connected to the USB C port of the Xbox Series X controller???

Discus and support Can headphones be connected to the USB C port of the Xbox Series X controller??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can headphones be connected to the USB C port of the Xbox Series X controller??? fd461cf0-13b3-4de4-9c40-15543c82b254 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by omar suarez1, Jan 8, 2024.

1. omar suarez1
    omar suarez1 Guest

Can headphones be connected to the USB C port of the Xbox Series X controller???

:)

omar suarez1, Jan 8, 2024
  2. David Wirsching Win User

what cable do I need to recharge my Xbox X batteries

Hello Dr. J, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

To recharge your Xbox Series X batteries, you will need a USB-C cable. The Xbox Series X comes with a USB-C port on the front of the console, which you can use to charge the batteries for your wireless controllers.

You can use a standard USB-C cable to charge the batteries. Make sure the cable supports device charging and has the ability to transfer data.

If you don't have a USB-C cable, you can also use an official Xbox battery charging kit to charge your controllers. These kits include a rechargeable battery and a charging cable specifically designed for Xbox controllers.

Remember that the USB-C cable or battery charging kit connects to the USB-C port on the front of the Xbox Series X console to charge the batteries of the wireless controllers.

Best regards.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Omar, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

The USB-C port on Xbox controllers can only be used to connect the controller via cable, allowing it to be used without the need for batteries or to charge the battery included in the Xbox Series Play and Charge Kit. It is not designed for connecting headphones and using them in that way.

The only way to connect headphones to the Xbox controllers is through the 3.5mm jack.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. David Wirsching Win User

what cable do I need to recharge my Xbox X batteries

To recharge your Xbox Series X batteries, you need a USB-C to USB-A or USB-C to USB-C cable, depending on your battery charging port. The Xbox Series X comes with a USB-C port on the front of the console that you can use to charge your devices, including controllers. If your batteries have a USB-C connector, you will need a USB-C to USB-C cable. If your batteries have a USB-A connector, you will need a USB-C to USB-A cable. Make sure the cable is of good quality to ensure safe and efficient charging.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.
  5. CCN_HsK Win User

Xbox Series X type-c port?

On the video, Xbox Series X has USB type A only.

The new controller, I think is type-A (Xbox Series X) to type-c (controller). (Elite2 is a to c usb)
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Will the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit be compatible with the Xbox Series X?

Xbox One accessories and peripherals will be compatible with Xbox Series X. As to whether the rechargeable battery packs are compatible with an Xbox Series X controller, that has not yet been revealed at this time, to my knowledge. However, the new controller
    will use USB-C for its charging port instead of the Play & Charge Kit's Micro-USB plug.
Thema:

1. Can headphones be connected to the USB C port of the Xbox Series X controller??? - Similar Threads - headphones connected USB

2. How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?: Hey there, I have Sony WH-CH700s and this problem just now started. When my laptop is connected by HDMI to another monitor, my headphones sort of flicker in and out of recognition as a sound...
  3. Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones: Just got the headphones and I’ve noticed a very poor audio delay with my games while using them. I’ve had wireless headphones from steel series prior to this pair but never encountered this issues...
  4. Wireless headphones Xbox One S sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headphones Xbox One S sound issues: Any pair of wireless headphones I connect to my Xbox one s, mainly my Razer Kaira, Connects, however no sound is heard, I’ve tried with multiple pairs of wireless headphones, and even cleaned my...
  5. how to connect e circuit wired headphones to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    how to connect e circuit wired headphones to xbox: This is so annoying! I just got some stupid E Circuit wired microphone and the microphone won’t work. Do these not work for the xbox or is there a problem with my xbox?...
  6. I bought a wireless XB006 headphone yesterday but tried connecting to my phone Bluetooth...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a wireless XB006 headphone yesterday but tried connecting to my phone Bluetooth...: I bought a wireless XB006 headphone yesterday but tried connecting to my phone Bluetooth and it is not connecting. I am just receiving can't communicate with XB. What should I do?...
  7. Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?: I’ve been looking into buying these beats in ear headphones and was wondering if they would be able to connect to my series x. If not would they connect to my windows 11 pc?...
  8. If i connect my xbox headphones, i can't only hear the discord chat, and nothing else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i connect my xbox headphones, i can't only hear the discord chat, and nothing else.: I tried everything: updating everything, using the chat mixer, adjusting audios. What should i try? I have original headset (not the wireless one) and xbox series s. Thanks, Stefano...
  9. If I use wireless headphones and connect them to my Xbox controller, can other people hear...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I use wireless headphones and connect them to my Xbox controller, can other people hear...: If I use wireless headphones and connect them to my Xbox controller, can other people hear me talk? 4e3af475-71a7-4545-adef-9210e1c7b669
  10. Is it possible to connect xbox headphones to a monitor with KVM? (instead of being connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to connect xbox headphones to a monitor with KVM? (instead of being connect...: I have a monitor that has the KVM function and I have connected the computer and the xbox series x to the monitor. I'm trying to connect the headphones to the monitor so I don't have to switch...