Can hardly hear other players through tv

Discus and support Can hardly hear other players through tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there anyway of increasing the voice volume of other players over the tv as it is very quiet. b2aca57b-68bb-4569-a28b-29da747dfa0c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by METALI0N, Feb 1, 2014.

1. METALI0N
    METALI0N Guest

Is there anyway of increasing the voice volume of other players over the tv as it is very quiet.

:)

METALI0N, Feb 1, 2014
  2. niner4life9
    niner4life9 Guest
    Question about Xbox One headset and streaming.

So I just bought the Xbox One Stereo Headset. I plugged it in and updated the controller. Now when I go to play Call of Duty I am hearing the game through both the TV and the headset (on the PS4 when I connect the PS4 Gold headset the sound only comes through the headset). So first off I have to mute my TV. Now when I start a stream of CoD: Ghosts multiplayer I can hear the game and the other online players in the game. While watching back the stream I realized that viewers of the stream can not hear me or the other online players. Why is this? Is there a setting I can change so that the viewer hears the game, me, and the other online players?

niner4life9, Feb 1, 2014
  3. Player voices coming through tv

while I am playing overwatch I can hear players through my tv when I only want to hear them through my headset. How do I make it so people's voices only play through my headset.

PBandJSamichPlz, Feb 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: