Can get file on Xbox, but it keeps trying to download an app instead of letting me say what to ...

Discus and support Can get file on Xbox, but it keeps trying to download an app instead of letting me say what to ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can get the file on my Xbox, but when I try to open it, instead of asking me what I want to open it with, it looks up the file type on the store like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrJewishPanda, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Can get file on Xbox, but it keeps trying to download an app instead of letting me say what to ...

I can get the file on my Xbox, but when I try to open it, instead of asking me what I want to open it with, it looks up the file type on the store like an idiot, how could I tell it what to use to open the file?

:)

DrJewishPanda, Feb 17, 2018
  2. WantedPabo
    WantedPabo Guest
    File browser

How do you get file browser activated on a profile? It isn't letting me use it at all. It keeps saying profile isn't authorized to use.

WantedPabo, Feb 17, 2018
  3. Xbox live purchasing is just stupid

I'm trying to purchase xbox live on my xbox one instead of buying a gift card, which is what I usually do, but instead of just letting me buy my xbox live gold it forces me to enter bank details. Why can't I use the money I have on my account?

NNINJA STRIKE, Feb 17, 2018
  4. Can get file on Xbox, but it keeps trying to download an app instead of letting me say what to ...

maybe its because u don't have the app to open the file

Stuck in Abyss, Mar 4, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can get file on Xbox, but it keeps trying to download an app instead of letting me say what to ...