Can game add-ons that I own on my PC be downloaded on my Xbox One S?

Discus and support Can game add-ons that I own on my PC be downloaded on my Xbox One S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got FH4 (Forza Horizon 4) on my Xbox One S recently and I have some add-ons on my pc. Is it possible for me to download those add-ons on my Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Venstar21, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Venstar21
    Venstar21 Guest

I got FH4 (Forza Horizon 4) on my Xbox One S recently and I have some add-ons on my pc. Is it possible for me to download those add-ons on my Xbox One S or would I have to get them again?

:)

Venstar21, Jul 24, 2021
  2. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Good question. Yes, you can download it using your Xbox console and your PC as long as it's Xbox play anywhere game. In you case, there's nothing to worry about as Forza Horizon 4 is part of the Xbox playanywhere list.
  3. n0range Win User

Installation errors

Hello Jesse, I've looked into the method you've suggested and it only shows games that I've deleted in my all owned games section on my new Xbox, if I were to delete the games on my old Xbox and then download them on my new one from the all owned games section would that work? Also if I were to delete add ons off of my base games so I can download them without problems would I have to rebuy the add ons?
  4. stevenicks Win User

Looking for older gamers

Add me if you like,

Im in my 40's I also game on PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

June, games with gold.

I add every one of the games no matter what.

I already own just cause 2 but will start the download anyway just to add it to my download history, then delete it.

I have about 10 games for the xbox one already, that i don`t even plan owning.
  6. iSushi Win User

I want to buy a Series S, but can my family use Gamepass/Live on this & our Xbox One?

Perfect! Thanks!

Just to make sure - I can have my Xbox One as my Home console so it is sharing Game Pass on that.

If I sign into the Series S console (on my own) family members will still be able to play online / Game Pass downloaded games on the Xbox One and I can use Series S with Game Pass, etc. as well.

Have I got that right?
Thema:

1. Can game add-ons that I own on my PC be downloaded on my Xbox One S? - Similar Threads - game add ons

2. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  3. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...
  4. I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i thought the game was included.I wanted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i thought the game was included.I wanted...: I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i try to play on the 10th October i tried so many time the game not load up.I check i'm sure the game is included in the bundle,it says i need to buy...
  5. Red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition won’t let me install the actual game, just the add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition won’t let me install the actual game, just the add ons: I just bought the red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition and it won’t let me install the actual game, just the add ons. I tried clearing local save, and that didn’t work. I am on the Xbox one S. I...
  6. Rainbow Six Siege add-ons not showing in game My Rainbow Six Siege Add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege add-ons not showing in game My Rainbow Six Siege Add-ons: My Rainbow Six Siege Add-ons including skins, Pro league skins, Year 1&2 operator packs and year 5 battle pass all are shown as installed however i dont have any of it when i load up the game. Is...
  7. I per ordered Diablo 4 ultimate but only got base game & no add ons or other downloads,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I per ordered Diablo 4 ultimate but only got base game & no add ons or other downloads,...: Looking for help with d4 add ons /downloads c6226288-35c4-4680-8120-561accc05067
  8. Add-ons not appearing in game but are installed.

in XboX Insiders
    Add-ons not appearing in game but are installed.: I recently reinstalled Battlefield 1 on my xbox series x. Along with the base game, I also installed all of the DLC's and the premium pass package. When I go into the game, it says I don't have...
  9. I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and all the add-ons on the home menu are faded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and all the add-ons on the home menu are faded...: I already put my question but for some reason in order to submit it I have to put a message. I don't know what that's for so I will just put my question I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition...
  10. Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple...: My old Xbox One hasn’t been downloading or updating certain games or add ons, I’ve tried resetting it multiple times but it didn’t work, do I need to reset again but don’t save the games and apps?...