Can Fortnite be played on two Xboxes in the same house? Thanks

Discus and support Can Fortnite be played on two Xboxes in the same house? Thanks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently bought another Xbox and it keeps saying that we can’t have Fortnite open on both Xboxes is there a way we can play this or not?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Louise Nicholson1, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Can Fortnite be played on two Xboxes in the same house? Thanks

Recently bought another Xbox and it keeps saying that we can’t have Fortnite open on both Xboxes is there a way we can play this or not?

:)

Louise Nicholson1, Apr 25, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would have to use two separate accounts
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

2 microsoft accounts and 2 epic accounts.
  4. Louise Nicholson1 Win User

Thanks for your reply do you mean as in two epic game accounts?
  5. LT120 Win User

playing from different locations but with the same account

Thank you for you quick reply! The game he likes to play is Fortnite.

One last thing...So if he has the xbox console at my house than he can have a PC with windows 10 at his dads house and play Fortnite using the same account without taking the xbox console with him? /LT
  6. ImLost_Help Win User

Non-Game Dad needs help

Wait a minute, you mean we can’t play 2 sessions of fortnite on two different xboxs in the same house at the same time without a second feed? We have wired and wireless connections available.
Thema:

1. Can Fortnite be played on two Xboxes in the same house? Thanks - Similar Threads - Fortnite played Xboxes

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. how can I play fortnite through the xbox pc app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can I play fortnite through the xbox pc app?: I can play fortnite through the xcloud website but how can I play fortnite through the xbox pc app? I would like to play fortnite through the xbox pc app using cloud gaming...
  4. Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S: Hello. Could anyone tell me what are the specs I should look into when buying a monitor, so that it can be used for playing Fortnite on Xbox series S at 120fps? I have recently acquired a monitor...
  5. 2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….: I have an Xbox series S & an Xbox one. I also have XBOX Game Pass Core and have created accounts for my daughters. They are each signed into an Xbox and want to play Fortnite live. The game is...
  6. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  7. Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal: Fortntie is the only game that crashes on my Xbox. I’ve tried to re-install, clear saved data, clear persistent storage, hard reset, taken it for a service and baisicly everything else. I play on...
  8. How do 3 players play Fortnite on Xbox (same console)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do 3 players play Fortnite on Xbox (same console)?: We can split screen but have 3 players and looking to start a Trio. f62a4b3e-4dca-4c93-97cc-50badc9449a2
  9. can i play fortnite on my xbox series s at 120 fps and 1440p?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i play fortnite on my xbox series s at 120 fps and 1440p?: can i play fortnite on my xbox series s at 120 fps and 1440p? dbbb3577-78c5-4463-85a9-7485b45c1a61
  10. My controller is connected and plays well on every game except fortnite. I play on Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is connected and plays well on every game except fortnite. I play on Xbox one.: So I can see that the controller is sending input to the console however any last input will not register until the next input is made. It is infinitely delayed by this. Please help?...