Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?

Discus and support Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I gifted a game to my friend but in the last moment it showed an error, but I looked on my credit card and I’ve been charged for it. I ve looked on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Minute-Village-1829, May 17, 2024.

1. Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?

So I gifted a game to my friend but in the last moment it showed an error, but I looked on my credit card and I’ve been charged for it. I ve looked on my email on billing history it’s nowhere to found and so did my friend check everywhere and he didn’t receive anything. We both have the console set to UK. It’s been 14 hours and nothing changed.

submitted by /u/Minute-Village-1829
    [link] [comments]

/u/Minute-Village-1829, May 17, 2024
  2. Seaweed 71 Win User

Unable to verify my age to give permission for my child's account

I’m having the same issue with my two sons accounts, Xbox support were no help. Has anyone solved this issue yet ....
  3. nicolaakins Win User

i have purchased cod vanguard still not showing in library.

I’m having the same issue I purchased the game 2 months ago for my son he’s been playing the beta of it but the full game isn’t showing up as purchased just tells me to purchase it again can anyone help
  4. AlishaCorley Win User

Can't install multiplayer pack 1 for COD MW 2019

I’m having the exact same issue anyone fixed it yet?
  5. PaulQuinn1 Win User

Trouble with Rakuten TV/Wuaki TV app

Hi I’m getting the same problem, can anyone help out please?
  6. WOCK0 Win User

Message don’t work.

I’m having this issue now did anyone ever get a resolution?
Thema:

Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?

1. Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ? - Similar Threads - anyone help issue

2. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  3. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  4. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  5. Can anyone help with a Roblox launching issue we are having on xbox game bar on our PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help with a Roblox launching issue we are having on xbox game bar on our PC: All other games in Xbox Game bar are launching without issue. However whenever we try to launch Roblox it keeps coming up with an error code which I can't seem to find any information out about....
  6. Hello, can anyone help me with this issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, can anyone help me with this issue?: I got banned on roblox a couple years back for a reason of which i still dont understand, either way because its linked to the xbox account i own, i was going to make a new one under my main email...
  7. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63
  8. Can anyone help with a graphics issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help with a graphics issue: Having some issues with my series X and graphics flickers and patchy playing on some games from the hard drive and game crashes. Have tried re-installing games and clearing caches etc but the...
  9. All Sound suddenly went out. Can anyone help with this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    All Sound suddenly went out. Can anyone help with this issue?: I was playing a game on my series x, I was even in a party chat, then suddenly, all audio went out. Only party chat remained. Now, no matter what I do, all the trouble shooting and resets isn't...
  10. hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...: hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says service unavalible i am in saudia arabia.. 7c8bd985-eb2f-402f-962a-e6ff8c9be04e