Can anyone help with region conflict issue please?

Discus and support Can anyone help with region conflict issue please? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have a region conflict on my Xbox between my account and my game pass subscription. My son added his account and forgot to change the region from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HG 11, Jun 20, 2023.

1. HG 11
    HG 11 Guest

Hi, I have a region conflict on my Xbox between my account and my game pass subscription. My son added his account and forgot to change the region from the US. Consequently we purchased a gold subscription in Australia and now it won't let me upgrade to ultimate due to a region conflict. I've tried to migrate his account but just got an error. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks

:)

HG 11, Jun 20, 2023
  2. HG 11 Win User

Hi, Yes I tried that and still got an error saying they couldn't migrate the account.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Most likely because you bought a code out of region and used it

Gold codes don't migrate
  4. ngocphi Win User

Did you migrate on https://account.microsoft.com ?
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Region conflicts

You can only migrate your account to a new Xbox LIVE country, not to an existing one.

If you make a new gamertag, it will start from scratch. But you can make a silver gamertag to download things from and you will still be able to access them with your main gamertag as long as it's on the same console.
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

Dishonored DLC - "Disc Unreadable"

Hi poRtecho00, what exactly are you experiencing? Do you also have an account region conflict? Please make a new thread with the details of your situation and we'll be happy to help you with it as well! :)
Thema:

1. Can anyone help with region conflict issue please? - Similar Threads - anyone help region

2. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  3. can anyone help with a films & tv problem

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help with a films & tv problem: Does anyone know why when i watch a film on movies and tv it cuts off part of the screen with black lines and when i press fill to fit it does nothing lease help eb2846e4-a4d3-4287-b8c5-f493a90ca697
  4. Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?: So I gifted a game to my friend but in the last moment it showed an error, but I looked on my credit card and I’ve been charged for it. I ve looked on my email on billing history it’s nowhere to...
  5. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  6. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  7. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  8. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  9. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  10. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...