can anyone help with a films & tv problem

Discus and support can anyone help with a films & tv problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Does anyone know why when i watch a film on movies and tv it cuts off part of the screen with black lines and when i press fill to fit it does nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ganjaz445, May 28, 2024.

1. ganjaz445
    ganjaz445 Guest

Does anyone know why when i watch a film on movies and tv it cuts off part of the screen with black lines and when i press fill to fit it does nothing lease help

:)

ganjaz445, May 28, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

what movie? Movies are made with a wide variety of different aspects ratios, and anything that isn't 1.85:1 is going to show black bars
  3. Rygaar Win User

0xc101ab66 code CAN'T WATCH OUR MOVIES!

Same problem from Films & TV on laptop.

ETA on resolution?
  4. Mattbps Win User

0x800c000b

Hell Satanico,

i have the same problem. I can look the trailers of films without problem and if I want to look the film I get the 0x800c000b error.
    I can also watch trailers, but no films that I have purchased. I have reset my router, reset my Xbox, restored purchase films on the app, restalled the film and tv app, restalled my xbox profile, checked that I'm online. I had an update to the windows store
    the other day, both on my PC and Xbox. I can only assume that this has done it. I can't even download the films on my PC.
  5. MACCA 666MC Win User

App “Film and tv” problem

Dont believe the hype, dont bother in trying to follow any procedures recommended by these moderators as they dont work. You can get an appointment with the support team but they wont be able to help you either. There is nothing wrong with your xbox or
    your router or your account . The problem is with the update that xbox instigated. Many people have had the same issue as you have had for over a week now, just go and look at older posts on this forum. I thought that the problem was fixed but it isnt , i
    just got to watch 15 mins of a film i purchased 4 days ago and then i got the same old error msg of 0x800c000b. This has got past laughable and i hope that someone soon takes out a class action lawsuit out against microsoft for peddeling a faulty product.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

App “Film and tv” problem

Hi Diego,

I'm sorry to hear that the troubleshooting steps included in the support articles did not help. We've seen reports on the forums with people having issues with the Movie & TV app on the Xbox One and if you are still having issues you need to contact Xbox
    customer support to report the issue so the proper teams can investigate. You should either get a callback option or a phone number to speak with someone over the phone and not chat:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. can anyone help with a films & tv problem - Similar Threads - anyone help films

2. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  3. Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?: So I gifted a game to my friend but in the last moment it showed an error, but I looked on my credit card and I’ve been charged for it. I ve looked on my email on billing history it’s nowhere to...
  4. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  5. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  6. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  7. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  8. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  9. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  10. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022