Can Anyone Help Me?

Discus and support Can Anyone Help Me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I recently received a communication ban for 7 days due to derogatory remarks/homophobic slurs. I believe I have been falsely banned for using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PleasingSky4, Oct 11, 2017.

1. PleasingSky4
    PleasingSky4 Guest

Can Anyone Help Me?

Hello, I recently received a communication ban for 7 days due to derogatory remarks/homophobic slurs. I believe I have been falsely banned for using the word "Flamethrower Boost". I have the black flamethrower boost and in an effort to trade it I offered
    it to other players. When I posted on the looking for group that was the first time I was made aware that the word is not allowed but its the name of the Boost! If you put a space between "flame thrower" it no longer is considered inappropriate. Could this
    be fixed since the name of the boost is actually called flamethrower boost and can anyone help remove a ban I have already served 48 hrs wrongfully?

:)

PleasingSky4, Oct 11, 2017
  2. LOBAGOOBIE
    LOBAGOOBIE Guest
    Can anyone help?

Nice! I'd help, but I can't play Xbox For a while.

LOBAGOOBIE, Oct 11, 2017
  3. lewgiffard
    lewgiffard Guest
    Can anyone help?

FIFA keeps doing this to me.

"Please reconnect controller"

Um, its a wired pad?!

lewgiffard, Oct 11, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Can Anyone Help Me?

Hi

You will need to contact the
    Xbox Enforcement
    team reference this the team can only be contacted through
    this web site
    . From here you will be able to review any enforcement actions received and if eligible also request a case review from here as well.

gds1972, Oct 11, 2017
  5. PrimoFuSion Win User

Can anyone help?

Check which buttons you are using most on Gears when compared to other games. Those buttons could be triggering, along with the vibration of the pad, to disconnect from the battery pack. I used to have this problem with Halo Reach simply because of the type
    of vibrations in the pad. Try turning vibration off and see if that has any effect?
  6. MacsterChief Qc Win User

Can anyone help?

The map looks pretty good. I will be on this weekend and would be happy to give you hand.

The best thing to do is set up some spawn points/weapons and then play a few rounds. Then you can see where the choke-points are and if any weapons are too overpowered for it.
  7. Humunculy Win User

Can anyone help?

call support, they will help
  8. xX LG 78 Xx Win User

Can anyone help?

Is there a list anywhere that you can see who you have blocked communication with? Accidentally blocked someone and don't know how to unblock!! :D
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

can anyone help?

Contact the support for the platform you purchased the game from
Thema:

Can Anyone Help Me?

1. Can Anyone Help Me? - Similar Threads - Anyone Help

2. Hello i downloaded chivalry 2 with gamepass but i cant open it can anyone help i tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i downloaded chivalry 2 with gamepass but i cant open it can anyone help i tried...: i updated the drivers i updated windows I removed the firewall deleted the anti cheat and reinstalled it. i tried everything please help me fc640f5b-a26d-41ce-a5d7-f7dde5673b6f
  3. Can anyone help me ban these hackers I have proof of them cheating ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anyone help me ban these hackers I have proof of them cheating ?: I have video proof of these people cheating on gta online and I was wondering if anyone can help me get them gone because they are trolling people there gamer tags are [mod removed]...
  4. Can anyone help with GTA V not installing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help with GTA V not installing: I have an XBox one series x. I have been trying to download GTA V but it gets to the sart game section. But then says installation paused?stopped.I have so far done the following but its still not...
  5. Can anyone help me I was suspended when I haven’t broken any rules and my appeal was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me I was suspended when I haven’t broken any rules and my appeal was...: I was suspended for no apparent reason as I have not violated any rules set in place by Microsoft/Xbox I submitted an appeal for the suspension but it was instantly denied...
  6. I'm having problems with my achievements if anyone can help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems with my achievements if anyone can help?: Hi there. I'm currently playing hellsinger at the moment and seem to be having an issue with the achievements. When on the xbox app it states that I have unlocked 10 achievements but when I click...
  7. Can anyone help me in crawling my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me in crawling my games?: My webiste causes issue in crawling the games. Stfchamber - A Real Estate Consulting Firm In Dubai 5ba626c2-afae-4aec-819f-8f9e206645ec
  8. I need to find my Xbox and I don’t know how to locate it, can anyone help ive not been able...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to find my Xbox and I don’t know how to locate it, can anyone help ive not been able...: I don’t know how to locate it, can anyone help ive not been able to connect to the console and I don’t have the serial number or anything any help on how to find it much appreciated...
  9. 0x82323990 can anyone help me resolve this error code when uploading

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x82323990 can anyone help me resolve this error code when uploading: 0x82323990 can someone help me solve this error code when uploading 5a151d17-ee76-43cb-b25a-b1144e103c58
  10. I cant cancel my fortnite crew subscription can anyone help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant cancel my fortnite crew subscription can anyone help me: I have tried numerous times to cancel my fortnite crew subscription but cant find any option to do so 755e3f52-443c-4dde-ba83-cf684a9f3e88