Can Anyone Help Me?

Discus and support Can Anyone Help Me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I recently received a communication ban for 7 days due to derogatory remarks/homophobic slurs. I believe I have been falsely banned for using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PleasingSky4, Oct 11, 2017.

1. PleasingSky4
    PleasingSky4 Guest

Can Anyone Help Me?

Hello, I recently received a communication ban for 7 days due to derogatory remarks/homophobic slurs. I believe I have been falsely banned for using the word "Flamethrower Boost". I have the black flamethrower boost and in an effort to trade it I offered
    it to other players. When I posted on the looking for group that was the first time I was made aware that the word is not allowed but its the name of the Boost! If you put a space between "flame thrower" it no longer is considered inappropriate. Could this
    be fixed since the name of the boost is actually called flamethrower boost and can anyone help remove a ban I have already served 48 hrs wrongfully?

:)

PleasingSky4, Oct 11, 2017
  2. LOBAGOOBIE
    LOBAGOOBIE Guest
    Can anyone help?

Nice! I'd help, but I can't play Xbox For a while.

LOBAGOOBIE, Oct 11, 2017
  3. lewgiffard
    lewgiffard Guest
    Can anyone help?

FIFA keeps doing this to me.

"Please reconnect controller"

Um, its a wired pad?!

lewgiffard, Oct 11, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Can Anyone Help Me?

Hi

You will need to contact the
    Xbox Enforcement
    team reference this the team can only be contacted through
    this web site
    . From here you will be able to review any enforcement actions received and if eligible also request a case review from here as well.

gds1972, Oct 11, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Can Anyone Help Me?

Hi

You will need to contact the
    Xbox Enforcement
    team reference this the team can only be contacted through
    this web site
    . From here you will be able to review any enforcement actions received and if eligible also request a case review from here as well.
  6. SH4D0WZ0MB1E Win User

CAN ANYONE HELP ME???

Have you checked the Xbox Marketplace? Did a quick search and found it. I wouldn't by the NTSC version as it won't work on a UK console since those are PAL formatted and usually you can't play one format game on a different format console.
  7. XBF Steven R Win User

Can anyone help me?

Hey there
    UKs TITAN

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for assistance on this issue keeping you from downloading your games.

Have you tried by any chance downloading by being connected wirelessly? How about resetting your network connection by turning off and unplugging the console and then disconnecting your network hardware for 2 minutes?

If your network has been ok so far, I would also suggest this great general troubleshooting step we have called a soft reset.
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed
    ) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games
    &
    apps.

Follow the steps here on How
    to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue.

Thanks for reading!
  8. His Demon Queen Win User

Can anyone help me?

You can try the steps listed here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/game-installation-process-stops
  9. R4VER Win User

Can anyone help me?

Use this to help trouble shoot your issue

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/store/download-game-problem
Thema:

Can Anyone Help Me?

1. Can Anyone Help Me? - Similar Threads - Anyone Help

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  4. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  5. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  6. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  7. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  8. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  9. Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?: I replaced the disc drive on my Xbox one. The disc before wouldn't really spin. I successfully replaced the disc drive, and the disc still won't read. Suggestions?...
  10. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a