Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...

Discus and support Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III anyone know if it's possible to revert asap... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by None of Your business3, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...

Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III anyone know if it's possible to revert asap

:)

None of Your business3, Aug 4, 2023
  2. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III anyone know if it's possible to revert asap

Hi, I hope you are still connected with me.
  3. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Shubham. I hope you are well. I'm an Xbox Independent Advisor. I will be happy to help you today.
  4. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

May I know if you have reset Windows 10 pc or Xbox console?
  5. JW STEEL Win User

Achievements not popping up when unlocked

I'm playing Dark Souls III and when I reach all achievements, the last (the dark soul 70G) don't pop up, score eather. I already do thousends things I see at the internet, like to logout off all my xbox live accounts. AND NOTHING.

please help me.
  6. Ravin4072 Win User

Just received my dark souls 1 code ......... But wait for it

The deluxe package description said:

For a limited time, purchase a digital pre-order of DARK SOULS™ III on the Xbox One Store and get the original Dark Souls playable on Xbox One

NOT

For a limited time, purchase a digital pre-order of DARK SOULS™ III on the Xbox One Store and get the original Dark Souls playable on Xbox One When backwards compatibility becomes available

Sounds like false advertising to me
Thema:

Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...

1. Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III... - Similar Threads - anyone help accidentally

2. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  3. can anyone help with a films & tv problem

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help with a films & tv problem: Does anyone know why when i watch a film on movies and tv it cuts off part of the screen with black lines and when i press fill to fit it does nothing lease help eb2846e4-a4d3-4287-b8c5-f493a90ca697
  4. Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?: So I gifted a game to my friend but in the last moment it showed an error, but I looked on my credit card and I’ve been charged for it. I ve looked on my email on billing history it’s nowhere to...
  5. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  6. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  7. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  8. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  9. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  10. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...