Can anyone help me? I cant text on my account and im not banned please help its been about a ...

Discus and support Can anyone help me? I cant text on my account and im not banned please help its been about a ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just need help i cant text and its been like that for a year now. I've really just started getting fustraited that i cant text and im not banned can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iCrazyKell, Jun 21, 2018.

1. iCrazyKell
    iCrazyKell Guest

Can anyone help me? I cant text on my account and im not banned please help its been about a ...

I just need help i cant text and its been like that for a year now. I've really just started getting fustraited that i cant text and im not banned can someone please help?

:)

iCrazyKell, Jun 21, 2018
  2. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Jun 21, 2018
  3. bhitchyneko
    bhitchyneko Guest
    Text not working

for some reason I can't text anyone on xbox ive tried verifying my account and it still won't work PLEASE HELP ME!! I haven't been banned so why is this happening????! I'm on my moble device not a console.

bhitchyneko, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Can anyone help me? I cant text on my account and im not banned please help its been about a ...

Try to contact Xbox support as it must be a technical issue with your console.

JerrminRangwani, Jun 22, 2018
  5. JerrminRangwani Win User

Can anyone help me? I cant text on my account and im not banned please help its been about a year

Try to contact Xbox support as it must be a technical issue with your console.
  6. JoshuaKluckow ツ Win User

Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

same please help me ive just got banned permantly and i have done nothing wrong it says that i have done “inapropriate content” although i dont really message anyone so if anyone can help me get unbanned and ive never been banned before and my reputation is good so someone must have hacked my account or something because i dont ever swear on text or chat so please help im a good person
  7. TrY nD kEeP uP Win User

i was hack

i dont know what to text cant i give you my account so you can help me please
  8. Naturallity Win User

Xbox Live Gamertag Availability

i have a question im trying to get my gamertag back on my old account that was hack can anyone help me since its been inactive for 5 years
  9. BrazalDrazil831 Win User

Trying to buy xbox video. error code C101A007.

Can someone try to help me with this.... its been a while now and i cant buy anything on the marketplace. please fix this because im getting tired of xbox live
Thema:

1. Can anyone help me? I cant text on my account and im not banned please help its been about a ... - Similar Threads - anyone help cant

2. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  3. can anyone help with a films & tv problem

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help with a films & tv problem: Does anyone know why when i watch a film on movies and tv it cuts off part of the screen with black lines and when i press fill to fit it does nothing lease help eb2846e4-a4d3-4287-b8c5-f493a90ca697
  4. Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?: So I gifted a game to my friend but in the last moment it showed an error, but I looked on my credit card and I’ve been charged for it. I ve looked on my email on billing history it’s nowhere to...
  5. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  6. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  7. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  8. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  9. Can anyone help because Microsoft cant

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help because Microsoft cant: Tried to do an update, update failed now i have no video, have tried 3 cables 3tvs, have also tried low resolution mode, have also tried the recovery mode nothing is fixing the issue...
  10. Legend Of Korra shows up on game store but cant be downloaded/purchased< can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legend Of Korra shows up on game store but cant be downloaded/purchased< can anyone help?: Does anyone know why the Legend Of Korra is on the game store but cant be purchased/downloaded, has been like this for quite a long time 412a654a-9b35-4065-9b38-013d39f0f772