Can anyone help me figure out how to unlink my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account to my...

Discus and support Can anyone help me figure out how to unlink my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account to my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My email is linked to my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account. My son has a new PlayStation and I need to unlink her account and I cannot figure out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VMA 704, Jun 27, 2023.

1. VMA 704
    VMA 704 Guest

Can anyone help me figure out how to unlink my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account to my...

My email is linked to my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account. My son has a new PlayStation and I need to unlink her account and I cannot figure out how to do it on the PlayStation. The simple way where it says to unlink it always gives me an error. I need to get his account linked and I cannot figure out how to do it.

:)

VMA 704, Jun 27, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Can anyone help me figure out how to unlink my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account to my son's new PlayStation?

your son should have his own account setup, this way he can link that to his PlayStation account. you can setup a child account under yours so you have parental controls.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Can anyone help me figure out how to unlink my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account to my son's new PlayStation?

once linked they cannot be unlinked.
  4. VMA 704 Win User

OK, what do you suggest that I do trying to get my sons account on there I'm getting nowhere with Microsoft or Minecraft
  5. chocolate beans Win User

Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected"

none of it works I cant contact PS support and cant unlink my Microsoft account it wont even give me the option.

All I need to know is how to unlink my Microsoft account to my ps4 then I'm good, so can u please tell me how to do that. (cant do it in Minecraft settings, wont give the option)
  6. leomonde Win User

Minecraft PS4 unlinking

Nothing here https://account.live.com/consent/Manage.

Same issue, I ned to change my daughter account on minecraft.

I click on unlink, it warns me about loosing all purchases, I accept it, he answers unliked successfully.

But when I tried to login on my account it says already used.

It is like the "unlink" it is not working, it says unliked but it isn't.

How to solve it?
Thema:

1. Can anyone help me figure out how to unlink my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account to my... - Similar Threads - anyone help figure

2. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  3. can anyone help with a films & tv problem

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help with a films & tv problem: Does anyone know why when i watch a film on movies and tv it cuts off part of the screen with black lines and when i press fill to fit it does nothing lease help eb2846e4-a4d3-4287-b8c5-f493a90ca697
  4. Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?: So I gifted a game to my friend but in the last moment it showed an error, but I looked on my credit card and I’ve been charged for it. I ve looked on my email on billing history it’s nowhere to...
  5. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  6. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  7. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  8. Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?: I have bought a physical copy of the game "Goat Simulator 3" and its 2 DLCs, I have redeemed those 2 codes on my old gen console even tho the game isn't available on old-gen consoles and now I...
  9. Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?: Want to access old account but can't figure out the email for it a4caec48-7a52-4ecb-855f-f02c84ab8894
  10. Can anyone help me figure out my network issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me figure out my network issues?: So my Xbox is not connecting to my internet when all my other devices are running on it just fine. When I click to set up wireless network, nothing comes up, not even my network. I can't go...