Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

Discus and support Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by supernovaaaa, Jan 7, 2024.

1. supernovaaaa
    supernovaaaa Guest

So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts etc. I really want to know what i can do to retrieve my account back and block the hacker from gaining access to the account if any1 can help me it would really be appreciated because the hacker told me on discord that i must pay him $20 for microsoft account back but obviousely im not that stupid to give him access to my bank details so that just announced to me that the account can indeed be retrieved so please if people can help me im very scared of what happened and still just like a zombie cant believe that it had happened to me. Please tell me who to contack to get back my deleted microsoft account because its only fully deleted after 60 days

Please anything would be appreciated like a number email or literally anything

:)

supernovaaaa, Jan 7, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: