Can anybody help me with 2 really frustrating issues I’m having with my Xbox controller/ system

Discus and support Can anybody help me with 2 really frustrating issues I’m having with my Xbox controller/ system in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I am having 2 issues with my Xbox controller and I want to know if I can fix them or do I need to buy a new controller. 1.- whenever I go up, down,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Efficient-Quiet5797, Jun 28, 2024 at 7:42 PM.

1. Can anybody help me with 2 really frustrating issues I’m having with my Xbox controller/ system

So I am having 2 issues with my Xbox controller and I want to know if I can fix them or do I need to buy a new controller.

1.- whenever I go up, down, left or right on my Xbox controller it shows that it moves past 1 think instead of going to 1 like for example: let’s say I had Fortnite, Call of duty and settings all next to Each other on the dashboard well it would be on Fortnite but skip call of duty and then go to settings. Is there any fix for this issue

2.- when I go type something using the Xbox keyboard I can barley if not at all type what I want to because what happens is that I type 1 or 2 letters and then it shoots me up to autocorrection and then I can’t go down because if I do it likes forces it to shoot back up. Is there a fix for this issue as well

submitted by /u/Efficient-Quiet5797
    [link] [comments]

/u/Efficient-Quiet5797, Jun 28, 2024 at 7:42 PM
  2. KDASH777 Win User

Is there a way to link multiple xbox ones for LAN party/system link

Can anybody please answer this! I am really frustrated of not having system link option on XB1
  3. ShaneArmer Win User

bought vanguard cross gen digital and its not going into my library to download

I’m still having the same issue what am I doing wrong?? Please help??!!!!

BTW-my game is not showing up in my owned games. I still have to find it in the store. I’m really getting frustrated. Getting support has been a really bad experience.
  4. angelaax0 Win User

I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

Did you ever fix the issue? I’m having the same exact problem rn. Suspension ended 2 days ago but everyone on game is muted and I’m not allowed to unmute them it’s really frustrating.
  5. Derek Stewart1 Win User

why my game mw3 will not install

I’m having the same issue and it is very frustrating can someone please help!
  6. Jay Jay4 Win User

On xbox discord I appear as muted but actually am not

I have this same issue , it’s not an audio setting , people can hear me just fine and I can hear them just fine , it’s just visually saying I’m muted when I’m not muted , and that’s preventing me from seeing myself talk in my chat overlay while I’m gaming. It’s frustrating and we need a fix. Please HELP,
Thema:

Can anybody help me with 2 really frustrating issues I’m having with my Xbox controller/ system

1. Can anybody help me with 2 really frustrating issues I’m having with my Xbox controller/ system - Similar Threads - anybody help really

2. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  3. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  4. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  5. New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?: New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues? submitted by /u/Capable_Post8843 [link] [comments]
  6. Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...: I turned on my Xbox and tried joining my friends party when it shows the word disconnected under there username saying disconnected and then about 10 seconds later it will kick me from the party....
  7. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  8. Can anybody help me with fallout 4 Xbox one crashing issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anybody help me with fallout 4 Xbox one crashing issues?: My fallout 4 keeps crashing when it reaches the title screen. I’ve tried power cycling and uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times and it hasn’t fixed the issue....
  9. Is there anybody that can help me with a broken DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anybody that can help me with a broken DLC?: Hi. Can anybody help me with my issue. I've spent 3 months now trying to get some help and I've been mislead by multiple agents every time I contact support. I purchased a DLC for TSW3 around...
  10. Can anybody help me on my Roblox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody help me on my Roblox Account: Can someone tell me anything on my Xbox Acc Gamertag I accidentally unlink I don’t reme Anything been trying for months and I can’t find it 7b3f1624-513f-4cbd-9e62-193862b0534c