Can anybody help me on my Roblox Account

Discus and support Can anybody help me on my Roblox Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can someone tell me anything on my Xbox Acc Gamertag I accidentally unlink I don’t reme Anything been trying for months and I can’t find it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bruno Shrenger, Aug 10, 2023.

1. Can anybody help me on my Roblox Account

Can someone tell me anything on my Xbox Acc Gamertag I accidentally unlink I don’t reme Anything been trying for months and I can’t find it

:)

Bruno Shrenger, Aug 10, 2023
  2. Bruno Shrenger Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help. As I understand it, you unlink your gamertag from the game and that? Or was it your account? Can you tell me in detail.
    I unlink I don’t remember anything
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

As I understand it, you unlink your gamertag from the game and that? Or was it your account? Can you tell me in detail.
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Bruno.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. I suggest you go to the Roblox website to link again. If this is not possible, contact Roblox support at this link.

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc
  5. BP_PB Win User

Need assistance , Roblox support will not help !!!

Thanks, I am posting from my Microsoft/xbox account in question.

The problem is not with my Microsoft/Xbox account but the link to the roblox account that was automatically created years ago. Roblox require proof that I own the account and claim there is no email linked to the account and therefore can not help me.
  6. Amy Ottaino Win User

Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

Thank you for trying to help but this does not apply to my situation. There is no email address or phone # attached to the Roblox screen name. I need help finding where to prove the Roblox account is my sons through Xbox so that Roblox support can assist with a password reset.
Thema:

1. Can anybody help me on my Roblox Account - Similar Threads - anybody help Roblox

2. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  3. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  4. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  5. New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?: New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues? submitted by /u/Capable_Post8843 [link] [comments]
  6. Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...: I turned on my Xbox and tried joining my friends party when it shows the word disconnected under there username saying disconnected and then about 10 seconds later it will kick me from the party....
  7. Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...: Microsoft replied back via email saying, "We double checked your account and found it's not eligible for a refund. REASON: There are no charges on your account and other account matching the...
  8. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  9. Can anybody help me with fallout 4 Xbox one crashing issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anybody help me with fallout 4 Xbox one crashing issues?: My fallout 4 keeps crashing when it reaches the title screen. I’ve tried power cycling and uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times and it hasn’t fixed the issue....
  10. Is there anybody that can help me with a broken DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anybody that can help me with a broken DLC?: Hi. Can anybody help me with my issue. I've spent 3 months now trying to get some help and I've been mislead by multiple agents every time I contact support. I purchased a DLC for TSW3 around...