Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

Discus and support Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall.

submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zestyclose-Regular69, Mar 12, 2024
  2. Ydash18 Win User

is there a restart button anywhere on the xbox 360 s console?

an hdmi cable connected to a plasma tv and sometimes it also has the xbox on and i can hear it but not show the xbox screen on the tv it says no signal and the hdmi is connected snuggly
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

The Division, a true next gen experience

^^^Has Quantum Break been confirmed for this year? I havent seen anything on a release date for it. But I would guess it would be ready for the launch of XboxTv, whenever that is.
  4. peeveen Win User

Xbox one Digital tuner - poor signal

Same here. Minor picture/sound breakup, where the built-in TV freeview has played perfectly.
  5. Gauthier002 Win User

LG 42PG20D: Plasma or OLED

With my Xbox One...

I have play my console with a 720P Plasma Panasonic TV, the color where much brighter and spectacular, the sound was ok.

nom i have a LED TV (Sanyo)

The quality with my 1080p, the color is good and nice (lest better that plasma) but the refresh image, and the sound was much better.
  6. Road Runner5183 Win User

HDMI pass through

update on previous comments. so swapped living room tv 50" plasma hd ready for 32" smart tv from bed room, this has fixed hdmi pass through, seems to be a problem with hdmi ports on plasma tv, and also netflix has started working flawlessly. with plasma
    i kept getting message, we're having trouble playing this title right now,please try another title or try again later, nothing worked. 100% sorted xbox all the way
Thema:

Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

1. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox - Similar Threads - XboxTv created where

2. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  3. Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App: Hello Microsoft Team, I used to install my Xbox games in my D:\ drive. Now I reinstalled my games in my C:\ drive and want to use my D:\ drive as a simple data storage. Unfortunately, Windows...
  4. Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?: Everytime I make a party or try and join one on my Xbox series S it says party encountered an error and tells me to check my Internet connection. When I check my connection it says everything is...
  5. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  6. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  7. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  8. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  9. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  10. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...