Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?

Discus and support Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My mom went to Walgreens to get me a gift card but bought the wrong one she bought a xbox gold live 3 months gift card and i want to exchanged it but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UgiYT, Feb 3, 2024.

1. UgiYT
    UgiYT Guest

My mom went to Walgreens to get me a gift card but bought the wrong one she bought a xbox gold live 3 months

gift card and i want to exchanged it but dont know how

:)

UgiYT, Feb 3, 2024
  2. OneKoala3856013 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
    I purchased xbox gift cards
  3. Smwutches Win User

Then no. It can't be exchanged.
  4. Smwutches Win User

It would have to be taken back to Walgreens to see if they will exchange it.
  5. UgiYT Win User

Walgreens said they dont accept it back
  6. ngocphi Win User

Most likely not

You can post it online at a significant loss or just usr it
Thema:

1. Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card? - Similar Threads - month live card

2. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  3. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  4. My son cancelled Xbox Live Gold 12 month Gift Card

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son cancelled Xbox Live Gold 12 month Gift Card: When I click the resubscribe button, the screen takes me back to redeem code and I can't reuse the redeem code. I just purchased it a week ago. Can anyone help me on how to resubscribe using the...
  5. Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card, invalid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card, invalid code: I bought an Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month card yesterday afternoon. I entered the code just now on my Xbox, but says the code is invalid. I've re-entered the code using the controller keypad and...
  6. My 12 month live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 12 month live card: I just entered my code for 12 months of xbox live and it wants me to agree to forfeting 8 months to some gamepass that i don't want . I paid for a 12 month subscription and i want what I paid for....
  7. Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...: I'll accept the reality that sooner or later, the price of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have to be raised likely sometime this decade, or at least this score. 83a34ed4-45f9-4a39-b812-316f0d50fd2e
  8. unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India): Hello to all ! I am very new to Xbox gaming. I recently purchased Xbox Series X in India and decided to stack 36 month gift card to convert it later into ultimate. The gift card was purchased...
  9. If I get a 24 month Xbox Live Gold key card from BJ’s or Sam’s Club or both, how much time...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I get a 24 month Xbox Live Gold key card from BJ’s or Sam’s Club or both, how much time...: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate seems to be $.50 daily and I want to keep it at least through the mid-gen refresh of the new $499 1 TB SSD Xbox Series X. d713965e-cca2-46ed-aa85-122534036b59
  10. Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card: I bought a 12 month xbox live gold card online in came in the mail, i trued to redeem it but it wasnt activated so i called to get it activated but now i cant find it to redeem the code. I have...