Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

Discus and support Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anonymous 12RH, Mar 28, 2024.

1. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban?

:)

Anonymous 12RH, Mar 28, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban?

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Maybe having accessed it once will not get you in any trouble ( depending on the gravity of the situation ), but you should not do it regardless. As you already mentioned, it is illegal, so this means you should be doing it if you do not want any kind of repercussion. I hope you understand.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Help the next person with this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Attn Norwegian Players

The site that was shut down was most likely shut down for selling of illegal games as Jtag xboxs are not illegal. Once you own the console you can do whatever you feel like to it because you own it.
  4. Squirejoer Win User

Microsoft writes letter to Xbox community

my mic doesnt work and i want to use that bing but can i use bing with controller or is it built for voice?????
  5. Scotty0955 Win User

Xresolver

• all websites store ip addresses, it is legal, microsoft cant actually do anything against this site if it is just storing ip addresses as this is legal.
    • if the site was ddossing then yes microsoft could report this to the authorities and apply for the website to stop. but to my knowledge the site is not actually doing the ddos and therefore is not illegal.

Microsoft are already aware of this website and preparing a case to take it down the website is illegal and will be taken down The IPs is stored in the game and is not there for the public to access that is private information
  6. Simple OJ Win User

Microsoft rewards

There's the Xbox Game Pass and the bing app allows you to access your Microsoft reward dashboard.
Thema:

Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

1. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a... - Similar Threads - accessing illegal site

2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  7. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  8. One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?: So this is something that’s given me issues in the past and I’ve been having troubles with it now that I’ve upgraded to an Xbox Series X. On my Xbox One, I had 2 profiles under the same email and...
  9. How do I access my Xbox live captures from my Windows 10 PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I access my Xbox live captures from my Windows 10 PC?: How can I access my captures? The console companion app is no longer supported as of 2024. The Xbox App does not show my xbox live captures anywhere, By what method can I view my content? Can...
  10. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe