Can a mod make a comment regarding lack of Omega build updates?

Discus and support Can a mod make a comment regarding lack of Omega build updates? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am not being offered the latest Omega build. I am stuck on the April 25th build (2104.210423-1615) I have posted here. I have left feedback using the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Schminimal, May 11, 2021.

1. Can a mod make a comment regarding lack of Omega build updates?

I am not being offered the latest Omega build. I am stuck on the April 25th build (2104.210423-1615) I have posted here. I have left feedback using the report a problem. I have contacted @ xboxinsider on twitter. No response.

I have opt'd in to give feedback on the latest Xbox console. Microsoft go to the effort of creating these updates, making this subreddit, writing blogs and posting on twitter but there is no actual communication with people using your products. No answer to a simple question... Why is my console not downloading this update?

Why are these updates being addressed to 'all users on Omega ring' but not actually being made available to 'all users on Omega ring'?

submitted by /u/Schminimal
    [link] [comments]

/u/Schminimal, May 11, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox not starting after update E102 code

As I mentioned, if it's not among the ones listed, you should use OSU1
    Except that the OP is running an Insiders build (the OS build information is the latest Insiders update) so your advice will likely lead to a broken console!

What the OP posted is a match to the lastest Omega ring update (also seems to match all the updates from all the rings) from 4th February, unless I am missing something:

"Xbox Insider Release Notes – Omega (2202.220202-1734)"

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/02/04/xbox-insider-release-notes-omega-2202-220202-1734/
  3. R3NDYDEW Win User

Achievements

Problem seems to be with the original, and the insider omega build only.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
  5. TechSGT1 Win User

Seriously, What the heck is wrong w/ the YouTube App

Question: why does the YouTube app LACK the ability to see, and post comments or see the descriptions of videos? I would like to be able to watch a video and comment on a video, or read comments posted, but the YouTube app lacks this functionality - Why
    is that??

That does NOT make sense!

Brian
  6. Andrezzao Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
    So I was in the beta, but I would like to take my console from the insider and not receive more updates and the insider hub app is not getting my console off, it just stays on hold.
Thema:

Can a mod make a comment regarding lack of Omega build updates?

1. Can a mod make a comment regarding lack of Omega build updates? - Similar Threads - mod comment regarding

2. Mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Mods: Hello Xbox. So I bought a rdr2 disc for my Xbox series X and I've seen mods for rdr2 that I'd really like to have. Gameplay can get boring after a while, but with mods it will be made fun again....
  3. Can you get mods on rounds the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you get mods on rounds the game: Can you get mods on rounds the game 8243a5c9-dcac-42ad-9824-5d5e929206ea
  4. Mods For Xbox Consoles and Making Xbox accounts to Mod Menu

in XboX Insiders
    Mods For Xbox Consoles and Making Xbox accounts to Mod Menu: It Would Be Possible if The system is upgraded to Modding Games and Making Xbox accounts to Mod Menu while Modding on Games Just to Mod on Campaigns and private Servers For Entertainment...
  5. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  6. Install mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Install mods: From Android 12 onwards, access to system directories and files is restricted, but third-party software can somehow install mods. Currently, I'm looking for such software that can install mods...
  7. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  8. comment bloquer les joueurs inconnus ? [Mod Translation - how to block unknown players?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    comment bloquer les joueurs inconnus ? [Mod Translation - how to block unknown players?]: bonjour voila je cherche un moyen pour éviter que les joueurs qui ne sont pas dans ma liste d'amis ne puissent communiquer avec moi , ni par message et ni par chat vocal. Car je n'arrive pas a...
  9. comment connecter une deuxieme manette sur la console (Mod Translation: How to connect a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    comment connecter une deuxieme manette sur la console (Mod Translation: How to connect a...: Bonjour, j'ai connecter une seconde manette sur ma xbox one, par contre les deux manettes sont détecter comme étant la même manettes. donc je ne peux jouer au jeux deux. Comment faire Merci...
  10. Comment effectuez l'achat d'un jeu via carte cadeau ? (Mod Translation: How do I purchase a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comment effectuez l'achat d'un jeu via carte cadeau ? (Mod Translation: How do I purchase a ...: Bonjour, Je souhaiterais savoir exactement comment ce passe l'achat d'un jeu Xbox via carte cadeau. Est-ce que le solde est lié au compte ou ont doit indiqué le code au moment de payé ? Je...