Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of?

Discus and support Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; If I am in an Xbox party, can someone, whom I have previously blocked, join the party if the other participants have not blocked this person? Will... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Beast, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Beast
    Beast Guest

If I am in an Xbox party, can someone, whom I have previously blocked, join the party if the other participants have not blocked this person?

Will they be able to join, but they are muted for me because I have blocked them?

Will I be kicked from the party because of the blocking in place that prevents us from being in the same party?

I have noticed that only the host of the party can physically kick someone from their party, but I was wondering if there was an automated process that can kick players based on blocking.

:)

Beast, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Beast, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

According to information obtained on Reddit, several users report that if you have a blocked user, and you enter your friend's party, the person cannot enter without an invitation. In the event that they can enter, both of them will be silenced, that is, they will not be able to hear you and you. neither to him. But everything will go normally.

Credits: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/h7d2mn/if_i_block_someone_can_they_still_join_my_party/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope I have answered your question, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. LayzShadowLP Win User

Xbox One

I know that I am testing the dashboard updates for Xbox One, I just hope these items are going to be updated with it.

Party system

I am currently in able to enter and join parties. Also cannot accept invites.

Party and games

I cannot play with my friends currently and or communicate with them through the party system. Playing with my friends is the MAIN reason I got a Xbox One. And when it is updated I hope if one of us is playing a game( i see that the option is there) that
    we can send a invite and join that particular game and or lobby that our party/ friend is in.

Just a couple of things I wanted to touch on, I also thank you for allowing me to participate in the process of making the Xbox One the number 1 entertainment console. THANKS!!!
  4. Aprildawn88 Win User

Xbox Live Gold but cant download free games

Having same issue. Calling support did nothing. Strangely I can play games and participate in parties. I pay monthly and am current until the middle of next month.
  5. EightDiagram197 Win User

Family+ privacy setting issues

whenever I go into start a party or try and join one I use (Xbox app) is sais access reature blocked how do I fix this so I can join party’s
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBOX on Windows 10 - Microphone does not work

Just so that I am clear when you are trying this in party chat? In game chat?

You can hear the other players in the chat but they can not hear you?

Are you starting the party through the stream on the xbox itself? Or are you starting the party through the xbox app on the pc itself?

These are two different things.

I personally have noticed that if I try and join a party through the Xbox itself and not the xbox app I can hear the other people but they can not hear me. If I join the party or start a party and have people join through the xbox app on the PC then it works
    fine.

So try that and see if that fixes your problem.
Thema:

1. Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of? - Similar Threads - blocked player join

2. Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?: I'm a vice principal of a small school for students with behavioral needs. Recently a group of students has begun playing games online together and are using the chat and ability to talk to each...
  3. Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked: If I block a player and I’m in a friends party, can the player I blocked still join our party if my friend didn’t block the same Player? In other words can I still end up playing with a blocked...
  4. Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount: Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount b5042eb8-40fe-42c0-b181-47825fd79b7b
  5. Player can unblock himself, when I have him blocked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Player can unblock himself, when I have him blocked.: Hello, I don't really know who to contact about this, so I will leave it here. I beat a player in a game, and he messaged me the usual trash talk, so I blocked him, a couple hours later he...
  6. Blocking players on xbox live isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocking players on xbox live isn't working: When I attempt to block a player I go to the player's card, select "Report or block" and select "Block". I then exit out. The player showed up in matchmaking again. When I checked the player...
  7. Control over the actions of employees who make punitive decisions to block player accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control over the actions of employees who make punitive decisions to block player accounts.: Is Microsoft monitoring its employees, or are they just mad dogs drunk with the smell of blood and impunity? I'm talking about the employees of Bethezda and ZeniMax, which have now become part of...
  8. How do I fix a connection if it's say a player is block and can't join game session?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix a connection if it's say a player is block and can't join game session?: I had a friend that was block but now I'm friends again. COD is saying there still block. How do I fix this. 957d9990-7ab4-4413-abe1-a5a1f5e5a034
  9. Unable to block a certain player on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to block a certain player on Xbox Live: Does anyone know why I am unable to block a certain player on Xbox Live from messaging me, every time I click block on his name it will immediately unblocking him on its own and he is able to...
  10. Block player function not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block player function not working: I’ve been receiving some hateful messages from this one person in particular(up to threatening my family) and he recently made an alternate account to harass me more. I’ve blocked him on the new...