Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...

Discus and support Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as my home xbox? d1ed5b42-ebf6-4a1c-af46-31caa78d6e75 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by aaron Pain, Jan 1, 2024.

1. aaron Pain
    aaron Pain Guest

Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...

Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as my home xbox?

:)

aaron Pain, Jan 1, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as my home xbox?

Game sharing in different households is against the terms of use and can get you suspended or banned for doing it.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

playing fortnite with freinds that have playstation

I have 2 Xbox ones in the house, with one of them being the home Xbox, the problem I am having is I can get the epic friends on the home Xbox ,but cannot get it to show up on the 2nd Xbox. my question is how can I get Epic Friends on both Xbox ones
    ??? Do I need 2 separate live accounts to get this ??
    Hello, you can share accounts, but you need to have a different Microsoft / Xbox account on every Xbox. And a different Gamertag-but this is clear.
  4. Skully Headshot Win User

Do you have to pay for 2 ultimate game pass on 2 different consoles but same login details ??

Every account has a home xbox.

My account can play my games anywhere if im signed in.

My Home Xbox EVERYONE can play my games whether I'm using that xbox or not.

He can't use the another persons content on 2 different xbox's.

Hypothetically if the dad owned the content, and was always signed in while the kid used it over there, and the other xbox was the dads home xbox. Then the kidd could play both.

Or better yet if, If i misunderstood and the kidds account has the game pass the kid could play anywhere, and one of the xbox's can play the kidds games without him.

Is that what you were asking?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Digital Games

6. JacobWillden Win User

Privacy Settings

Well, I'm not actually using an xbox... I'm using a PC with an xbox account so I can cross play on different games with my xbox using friends... if that makes any sense.
Thema:

1. Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as... - Similar Threads - friends account home

2. Child Account- Friends- Ipad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child Account- Friends- Ipad: I have opened now about 15 different pages, downloaded apps and still cannot find any button that allows my child to add friends to their iPad. I’ve tried PC, from my phone and from her iPad and...
  3. Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...: Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people so now I’m voice banned for 3 weeks and...
  4. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  5. Why can’t I make my friends account my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I make my friends account my home xbox: Why can’t I make my friend account as my home xbox f1109361-e414-4b2a-a6b5-d0c389b342f1
  6. Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...: I’m at my friend house for a week and want to play Diablo. Can I play on his Xbox but my account and I’ll still have the game when I go back home. I realize I’ll need to download it....
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Friend using my account, used all 5 of my home Xbox switches.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Friend using my account, used all 5 of my home Xbox switches.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Friend using my account, used all 5 of my home Xbox switches. You can change which console is your home Xbox up to five times during a...
  8. Bought Carmageddon Max Damage, but my friend with my Home Xbox, with shared account can't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Carmageddon Max Damage, but my friend with my Home Xbox, with shared account can't ...: I bought Carmageddon earlier this week and I've set up a sharing option through my Live subscription. Now my friend with my Home Xbox One can't see this game, so he can't install it, and when he...
  9. MY FRIEND PUT MY ACCOUNT HOME ON HIS XBOX AND HE WONT TAKE IT OFF.

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY FRIEND PUT MY ACCOUNT HOME ON HIS XBOX AND HE WONT TAKE IT OFF.: A while back i gave my friend one of my accounts so he can play the games. But then he set our account home on his Xbox. I really need help taking it off and is there a way i can set home without...
  10. My Friend cannot make my account my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Friend cannot make my account my home xbox: why can't I make my xbox my home xbox? it says i cannot do it 6ba06a29-b293-4cbc-8c5c-30c32f6761ca