Campaign Mode Not Loading

Discus and support Campaign Mode Not Loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Madden has been working fine but yesterday I was trying to continue my franchise and the game does not load the full menu. It loads my profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JDW458, Jan 6, 2014.

1. JDW458
    JDW458 Guest

Madden has been working fine but yesterday I was trying to continue my franchise and the game does not load the full menu. It loads my profile properly and asks me to sign into EA Sports. I select 'B' as I do not want to sign up for EA Sports on line.
    However, if I select continue franchise it will not load. If I select 'play now' it says I will lose my progress. What should I do?

:)

JDW458, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Dakano17
    Dakano17 Guest
    Campaign wont load

Hello,

I just bought Battlefield 1, but after intro movie of campaign, nothing happens. There is just this "please wait, loading" text and the game Is loading and loading and loading and loading...

Dakano17, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Halo Reach Wont Play Campain Mode only The First Video then It Replays Over And Over Again

Halo 4 has been having problems loading the single player campaign. This is something that 343 is trying to resolve and has nothing to do with your console / network. Try resetting your modem / router and trying again. If not, you have to play the waiting
    game like the rest of us.

ITheBlueTeamI, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: