Campaign Achievements Not Unlocked

Discus and support Campaign Achievements Not Unlocked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I finished the campaign a few days ago but a few of the achievements didn't pop. Specifically 'A New Hope' and 'Saw That One Coming...' as well as any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Docs Revolver, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Campaign Achievements Not Unlocked

I finished the campaign a few days ago but a few of the achievements didn't pop. Specifically 'A New Hope' and 'Saw That One Coming...' as well as any secret achievements that are part of finishing the campaign. To make matters worse, I have since traded
    in the game and so I can't go back to replay any of the sequences. Anyone know of a fix?

:)

Docs Revolver, Aug 4, 2014
  2. tiki22
    tiki22 Guest
    Halo Master Chief Collection - Locked Achievment Problem

Hello.

I have problems with some achievement on Xbox One in Halo Master Chief Collection. I have absolved the Halo 4 Campaign on difficult normal but the achievement is not unlocked. Also the achievement that i have beaten all Halo Campaigns is not unlocked.

Wenns geht bitte in Deutsch antworten. If possible please answer in German Campaign Achievements Not Unlocked :)

tiki22, Aug 4, 2014
  3. SV 07
    SV 07 Guest
    Achievements not unlocking

Anybody having problems unlocking achievements in this game and know how to fix it ? I'm about half way through the campaign and not one achievement unlocked

SV 07, Aug 4, 2014
  4. Cypher GB
    Cypher GB Guest

Cypher GB, Aug 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: