Cameron Communications: I have a serious issue

Discus and support Cameron Communications: I have a serious issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cameron Communications (ISPs): I have a serious issue A couple of months ago I was in a party with my friend. He sent me a msg including private... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SnaKeZzZ247, Jan 3, 2018.

1. SnaKeZzZ247
    SnaKeZzZ247 Guest

Cameron Communications (ISPs): I have a serious issue
    A couple of months ago I was in a party with my friend. He sent me a msg including private information about where I live. At the time I thought my friend was messing but earlier today I was asking him did u ever send that he and
    replied with a no. So in long story short my friends account got hacked and it sent me a msg telling me my location and that he/she was coming around to my house to kill me at 8. If u have a reason for This please contact me my gmail is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Thank
    you

:)

SnaKeZzZ247, Jan 3, 2018
  2. SoNiC HoBo
    SoNiC HoBo Guest
    Cameron Communications: Charged for nothing serious

Cameron Communications (ISPs): Charged for nothing serious
    So basically got on playing some rainbow six siege and this guy tries to spawn kill me and I shoot him in the head and kill him a few moments later I get a message saying nice kill you Freaking hacker but he used the other word so I reply and say some mean
    and unpleasant words and instantly get an msg saying banned from communications and I totally understand what I did was bad and not right but how can I who has been playing Xbox live for more than 10 years have 2 conduct violations in the last 10 years get
    banned instantly should there not be a warning.

SoNiC HoBo, Jan 3, 2018
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Jan 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: